ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoscape or Photobucket users! Resizing pictures?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Not quite as simple as you may think.

I fancied some of my shots to be 800x500 or somthing outside the box so to speak.

I can't seem to make this happen all the things I've tried keeps things set to 800x600 700x500 ect... can't seem to input my own sizes.

Anyone have any tips for me? Maybe even from the Camera end.

Download GIMP and re-size them yourself. It's free. So won't hurt your Scottish feelings.

Letting any sort of online algorithm re-size pictures is never going to end with a nice result.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Revs.

Photoscape is pretty good, has a decent batch editor but i'll try gimp for my next round of pics. Does gimp do batch resizing?

Thanks again.

Cupra
If you have Microsoft office installed, use the picture manager for batch resizing. It does lower the quality, but for a quick web resize, it works perfectly.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Andy I can actually do it one at a time one Photobucket so not all bad. :)

Lets me adjust the brightness, lighting slightly aswell so easy enough for what I need.