ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request: Various on 15’s

The Beast MK4

Could you please post pictures of your car (Pref 98-01) lowered on 15s (Pref 195-50-15). Could you also state what the car is lowered on aswell. Other peeps dropped on 15s feel free to post. I did a few searches however a few folks pics had been removed probably due to age and taking up forum space.

Cheers, Jonny

Civic Type-R

Have you just got the springs fitted with the original shocks etc?? Hows the ride? Was thinking of getting some.

Octavia VRS

How much you wanting it lowered Jon? Im thinking of 40 mm on mine with 185/55 Dynamique wheels.

Quote: Originally posted by RacerStu on 25 July 2005

Have you just got the springs fitted with the original shocks etc?? Hows the ride? Was thinking of getting some.
Springs and original shocks, The ride is no different to standard however handling is superb noticed it even more so at Brands Hatch

It really tightens up the car, in the corners you can just hold it there planted...

Best and cheapest mod Ive done so far.

The Beast MK4

Very unsure Kenny. I was going to go for 60mm on the Apex Kit but my hub spacing is 52mm so that is now out of the question without spacers. Im thinking now of the adjustable Spax 60mm kit or just some Eibachs with a 30mm drop. Depends on finances though as I really want to get a digital camera soon aswell.

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by Jonaldinho on 25 July 2005

Very unsure Kenny. I was going to go for 60mm on the Apex Kit but my hub spacing is 52mm so that is now out of the question without spacers. Im thinking now of the adjustable Spax 60mm kit or just some Eibachs with a 30mm drop. Depends on finances though as I really want to get a digital camera soon aswell.
I know what you mean mate. Get to Currys for the digi camera, 5 mega pixel Kodak camera for £119( or £150 for camera plus 256 mem card and a carry case), just got one myself

Civic Type-R

Thx Day.. if I get a set fitted do you have to adjust the camber or anything or is it just a case of fitting them and its done? :)

A well built VW

Jonny you saw mine at Crail its lowered 30mm on H&R spring running 195/50/15s with standard shocks deleted pics from computer but if needed ill take some more with the DIGI cam later this week

Quote: Originally posted by RacerStu on 25 July 2005

Thx Day.. if I get a set fitted do you have to adjust the camber or anything or is it just a case of fitting them and its done? :)
Its just a case of fitting them and its done!

I had my tracking checked out afterwards but it was spot on :)