ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked my Arctic 182 up today :D

Mk1 Focus RS
so i sold my mk5 zetec S at the weekend and went to pick this up today.....

clio1.jpg

clio3.jpg

clio4.jpg

As some of you may know the car belonged to 'Badger' AKA Dave. It's a Full Fat version with only 38,000 miles on the clock with FSH. It has a few choice modifications which include....

• Recaro Trendlines
  • Scorpion RS192 Cat Back Stainless Exhaust System
  • Eibach Proline Springs
  • ITG Panel Filter
  • Brembo High Carbon Discs
  • Ferrodo DS2500 Pads on Front
  • Braided Brake Lines all round
  • Arctic Blue Painted Engine Cover
  • Small cosmetic mods – Silvervisions, Alloy foot rest and smaller aerial
It was priced very well and i went to view it last week and left a deposit with Dave (a top bloke might i add) and i caught the train to crewe from nottingham this morning and drove the 70 miles home.

To say im chuffed is an understatement the car is so much different to the fiesta! i dont have any future plans for more modifications, just to keep it clean, well serviced and enjoy driving the car :D

Arctic 182 FF
Excellent car and colour - very jelous of those Trendlines! Can you post a pic of the engine cover?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Brilliant mate. Love the seats. I'd love a pair but for how often I use the car it just isn't worth it :(

Mk1 Focus RS
Looks lovely. I do like Arctic Blue.
You did well picking up one with a perfect list of mods too!
Enjoy it.

I know and its the only one ive been to look at so ive fell lucky because i would have had standard one no questions asked, but i probably would have wanted the mods it has got! so im chuffed to bits with it :)

BMW F21 125d
Hey, I recognise that! :)

Glad your pleased with it Jamie, I'm happy to see it go to another member and I'm sure you'll look after it.

Took a last picture of it this morning with its replacement

100_1329.gif

Enjoy it!

Mk1 Focus RS
Hey, I recognise that! :)

Glad your pleased with it Jamie, I'm happy to see it go to another member and I'm sure you'll look after it.

Took a last picture of it this morning with its replacement

100_1329.gif

Enjoy it!

im chuffed with it dave i only had to drive a mile from the petrol station and i knew i had made the right choice :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I *think* these were my seats many years ago!

Good choice, and good plans (none) Hate it when people go all toy town painting badges/bullets, soooooo tacky imo :)

500 Twinair
/
I *think* these were my seats many years ago!

Good choice, and good plans (none) Hate it when people go all toy town painting badges/bullets, soooooo tacky imo :)

Youre right, were your seats, then mine, the best mod I ever done to my 182 was fit Recaros.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely purchase mate. Not my favourite colour but lovely car.

Oem+ ftw as always.

TTRS & V50
Absolutely gutted you got there before me. Cracking motor, if you didn't leave a deposit that day i'm 99% sure I would have had it ;)

Mk1 Focus RS
Absolutely gutted you got there before me. Cracking motor, if you didn't leave a deposit that day i'm 99% sure I would have had it ;)

Oh so your the other person that was interested :) I know pal it was too good a price for me not to get it. I was gonna wait for a bit to contact dave cos I didn't think there woild be much interest around xmas time so I'm so glad I did get in contact and go see the car or I would have missed out!

Liquid Yellow R27
Very nice! Recently brought a 182 in the same colour myself. I'm biased but do love the arctic blue. Those seats look really smart!