ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PIMPED my home cinema system (pics)

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Bought a 46" lcd tosh this week which is ebony black, but my trusted Sony system is all silver, did'nt want to get rid of this system as its a cracker, so i decided to paint all the speakers ebony black to match :eek: Had to post it as i was so pleased with the finish and look:)

As it was
sonydavsc835452hj2.jpg

stripped to component parts masked and prepped to paint, all the crap above and below garage door is to stop dust as it was windy yesterday.

sonyspray31vt5.jpg

Sub
sonyspraypf3.jpg

sonyspray32zr5.jpg

sonyspray34am8.jpg

Sprayed
sonyspray17ah5.jpg

sonyspray1az9.jpg

Once dry the finish is smooth
sonyspray5kx0.jpg

Wood on sub
sonyspray11zy7.jpg

Sprayed grills and masked off sony badge
sonyspray13he4.jpg

Rebuilt
sonyspray22uk4.jpg

pict0010gp1.jpg

sonyspray19jb3.jpg

Finished Happy days!
sonypaint3bc7.jpg

sonypaint4hd5.jpg

sonypaint5ps4.jpg

sonypaint1us3.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Silver wouldnt of look out of place tho...Given that the legs on the stand are silver...

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Be careful with your sub in a corner and clsoe to the wall, you may get some unwated boom in films etc

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Looks nice but crap components

I live in a semi mate, got rid of all my seperates as a Westbury house aint to good at sound insulation . sony system cost me 700 quid so its not that crap;) Used to have yamaha processor, REL Q200, sony dvd, with KEF Q series all but it was unfair for the neighbours.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
ah bugger lol well you could play games on the pc :)

Mrs brought home a Nintendo Wi yesterday, i told her theres no way they are playing bowling etc in front of the tv, visions of the controller going through screen, its gone back today:dapprove:

E87 118d M Sport
and if were guna start the 'you shoulda done this instead' comments, i'll end it now;

homecinemaou1.jpg

and yes, there is a ps3 in that lot

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
But it goes upto 11 !!

my mate Plip (paul) is a legend, mad on home cinema 50" plasma panasonic on the wall , and about 15 grands worth of high end kit there are 9 speakers plus a monster sub , drinks a 3 litre box of red and blasts the living daylights out of his house most evenings :approve:

cool :) im trying to talk the mrs into allowing me to indulge my new found intrest in home cinema but she isnt having any of it lol

ps i hope you know where that quote comes from ;)