ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Polishes & Sealant for Machine Polisher

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Right, I think I'm going to bite the bullet and finally get a machine polisher and some other cleaning stuff.

I've got the following added to my basket at the moment from i4detailing:

Valet PRO Artemis Wax Seal
I4D Uber Premium Drying Towel
Kestrel DAS-6 Dual Action Polisher
Lake Country 3.5" DA Backing Plate
Sonus SFX-1 Restore 4" Yellow Spot Pad
Sonus SFX-2 Enhance 4" White Spot Pad
Sonus SFX-3 Final Finish 4" Red Spot Pad
3M Masking Tape 3434 Blue

I now need some polish and a sealant. I was going to go for the Menzerna Intensive and Final Finish polishes, but i4detailing don't stock them and cleanyourcar are out of stock.

So I was wondering if anyone could tell me what polish and sealant to go for?

Oh and is that everything I would need? Would I be ok with just the 4" pads?

Porsche Boxster987S
i like the 3m polish or the megs range is quite good also. 4'' pads are ideal for everything bar the roof , bonnet , rear quarters and doors

Megane R26
It's all about micro abrasives - they trounce the older polishes IMO

Look at Menz 203 or Megs 205 - they cut differently depending on the pad or amount of pressure. It's the way forward.

Megs Ultimate Compound is the same too.

If you have a DA, look at the Menz Pads with 203S for decent results.

Will have Menz polishes and pads in stock fairly soon (within the next two weeks) as on order and currently being manufactured.

Totally agree with above comments - Megs #205 is an amazing product and works equally well with orbital (DA's) and rotary.

Matt