ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Power Tool Perverts

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
But the perfect ‘one only’ would be 1/4” long neck with a 3/8” anvil
That's exactly what I made ;) (although it's rated to 1/4" power. It's the smaller head with 3/8" sized anvil.

IMG_20220201_190703.jpg
IMG_20220201_190639.jpg

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I wish i wouldn't have asked the question now. I dont even need a ratchet really, but now i want 2
I use the 3/8" fuel standard reach one all the time. I'll be honest the high speed one wouldn't tickle my willy at all, I don't see why you would want to run nuts on or off any faster. You'd end up dropping them.

The 3/8" has enough power to crack off a surprising amount of things too from my experience. The reason why I modified the above one was for hard to reach places, I wouldn't use it as a general use ratchet.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Make me an offer mate? Obviously after as much as possible as it’s brand new!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Ok don't take the pi$$ but I am no Handy Andy.

I need to put this floating shelf up.
Measure from centre of the bracket to the end of the shelf.
Mark on wall where the shelf will go and the ends.
Then mark where centre of the bracket is in relation to the end and then drill the bracket in?

I'm only nervous as wife has told me not to f**k it up and I was worried about the brackets not lining up.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na

Then mark where centre of the bracket is in relation to the end and then drill the bracket in?

I'm only nervous as wife has told me not to f**k it up and I was worried about the brackets not lining up.

Sounds like you are over thinking it way too much.

Mark a faint pencil line on the centre of the floating shelf towards the back near bracket.

Mark Centre of bracket so it matches with pencil line on shelf

Offer up the shelf up to the wall where you want it.
Using your centre line off the shelf, copy it onto the wall whilst holding the shelf up.

Put bracket up against wall and Mark some fixing holes (with a level line drawn off your centre line on wall)

Drill holes, fix bracket to wall. Put shelf on

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.

Seperate brackets? Hold spirit level against shelf and mark it where brackets should be, transfer spirit level to wall and copy marks onto the wall.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR

Attachments

• 20220203_161344.jpg
    20220203_161344.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
So I'm thinking my old pre Fuel M18 gun has seen its best days now. Struggles to crack off wheel nuts at times now even with a full battery.

I'm sure I asked before about a replacement but csnt remember what was recommended. Mid torque something

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
So I'm thinking my old pre Fuel M18 gun has seen its best days now. Struggles to crack off wheel nuts at times now even with a full battery.

I'm sure I asked before about a replacement but csnt remember what was recommended. Mid torque something

Gen 3 mid torque is more than enough for general work on cars. 800Nm in reverse 600Nm forward.

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various
Get the big one dont piss about with the mid torque one as you will end up using it for everything because you can

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
That looks like a really decent all rounder.

I'm still using the stubby for pretty much everything around an engine bay that's accessible, then use the big boy for wheel nuts and anything over m10. Works well for me.

td_dan

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio DCi
Well my lock up got broken into last night and the cnuts nicked everything.

I had 4 impact wrenches, grinders, lights, tool kits. Everything gone and to top it off they even nicked my 1series that i had fixed that day ready to put back on the road.

So to make myself feel better iv decided to go red. So far iv order the 3 piece auotmotive kit and also the mid torque kit with a couple of extra batteries.

Is the cordless grinder any good? Also any recommendations for work lights?

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various
Well my lock up got broken into last night and the cnuts nicked everything.

I had 4 impact wrenches, grinders, lights, tool kits. Everything gone and to top it off they even nicked my 1series that i had fixed that day ready to put back on the road.

So to make myself feel better iv decided to go red. So far iv order the 3 piece auotmotive kit and also the mid torque kit with a couple of extra batteries.

Is the cordless grinder any good? Also any recommendations for work lights?

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
f**king wanker scum c***s