ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Power Tool Perverts

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
It's for that blow up doll in your side table more like
Bit harsh mate she's called wendy

Screenshot_20220307_171307_com.android.chrome.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
The tyre pumps seem so overkill 😂

Mine paid for itself before I diagnosed the cracked wheel on the beemer. Came in very handy being able to top it up on the fly.
It is a premium though when a 12v can do same thing....

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various
Yep, like f**k am I sanding plasterboard joints and filled screw heads with my own muscles. Can’t go wrong for £78.
Im really thinking about going for an electric one as im getting pissed off with the air one and the compressor making a racket

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Im really thinking about going for an electric one as im getting pissed off with the air one and the compressor making a racket

Stuck in the past mate!
This has a dust collector box with a proper filter so be interesting to see if it works at all.

Fodda172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 sport
B interesting 2 see how long it lasts, I’ve got the makita version with a 5amp battery & I can run my flat out for nearly 50 mins. Blue boy all the way 🤣👍🏻

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
How did you get in with this

You had a go with it? They’re amazing! I bought the pads that let the dust go through them. Seem way better than the pads with holes.

Did all my kitchen worktops with it, tops, sides and angled the edge etc.

Still not used it but hopefully will be on Sunday, if I get chance to do enough filling tomorrow in between other s**t I’ve got to do in there!

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Well credit to Milwaukee, my stubby packed in a few weeks ago still within warranty by about a month. But I don’t take particularly good care of my tools and it looked a bit of a mess so wasn’t expecting them to repair it.
They've only gone and replaced it with a brand new one.
07B2A31F-A311-457F-8B9E-0D6BCB3E1B75.jpeg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
How did you get in with this

Had a go with it today. It’s decent, dust collector box works pretty well and caught a lot more than I expected sanding filler down.
It’s quite heavy and bulky when working overhead but to be expected I guess with a big battery.

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various
Had a go with it today. It’s decent, dust collector box works pretty well and caught a lot more than I expected sanding filler down.
It’s quite heavy and bulky when working overhead but to be expected I guess with a big battery.
Now go test it on a vehicle and report back🤣

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Might be joining the red gang.

Which should I go for, M12 or M18 stuff?

I'd say M18 personally
But the M12 stuff is also great.

Why not both..
I started with M18 for a combi drill and impact driver.
Then M12 for the tyre inflator with the premise I'll get the multi tool eventually.

Saying that though, the M12 stuff for the cars what these lads use such as ratchets and ugga duggers is very good!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
You f***s.

Started looking at M12, oh that’s a nice thing, add that.

Oooo I want that, oh it’s M18, f**k I need that too.

Sod having two lots of everything!!

On the plus side. The chargers cater for both batteries so you don't need 2 of those 🤣