ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Power Tool Perverts

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I usually only use it for cleaning things up or a few quick zip cuts. It just saves me getting out an extension too.

Not sure what to get next, someone needs to bang some pics up of their collection for me to get horny at🤣
I really like my little die grinder, I have used it loads more than I thought I would.

I also really like the look of their M12 impact ratchet, I've done a few jobs where I couldn't get a gun up into a space so ended up hammering on spanners for ages while the impact ratchet would have just uggered it in no time.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I really like my little die grinder, I have used it loads more than I thought I would.

I also really like the look of their M12 impact ratchet, I've done a few jobs where I couldn't get a gun up into a space so ended up hammering on spanners for ages while the impact ratchet would have just uggered it in no time.

The right angle ones are supposed to be really rubbish unfortunately :(

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Ahhh really? Was hoping they would be decent.
Yeah I was going to get one but I've seen tonnes of reviews saying it is significantly weaker than the stubby impact despite the stats being the same.

Just seen that this is cheaper than everywhere else so I've ordered one.

At the moment I have a manual foot pump and absolutely f**k everything about that.

Screenshot_20210911_105244_com.android.chrome.jpg

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Anythings gotta be better than my manual foot pump which is what I mainly use.

I have it for maintenance pumping really. I think if I had to do 4 tyres from flat I'd just plug in (think I have 2 electric ones but cable 🥵🥵🥵🥵)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I really need to get something M12.....

So I can warrant getting the pump,
Is it lightweight enough to store in car?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'd probably say no it's quite big and bulky. I'll do some more pics tomorrow in various places within the vehicle
Nice one cheers.
Does the E91 have the storage under the boot floor? I was thinking I could store it under that in mine.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
do you mean this sort of thing?

If so I might buy one to cut my worktop with!
Yes that look like exactly the type of thing.

Wonder if these can be used perhaps with an adapter...

Last edited: