ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Poweys artic bloo 182

106 GTI
Few changes made

No longer Ken Block!! The monster graphics have gone, 182 wheels sold.

New wheels are ordered should be here friday due to a little mess up whilst ordering, currently on suzuki ignis rims.
Picked up a carbon diamond at fcs

25062009133.jpg

Fitted an enlarged accelerator pedal for my lil feet

07072009139.jpg

08072009142.jpg

Here you can see the temporary rims and destickerage'

08072009141.jpg

My experimental exhaust mount has shown up also, more pics of this when I start it

Roadster Coupe
I thought u said to me when I said about having black wheels on my arctic you said it would look to heavy? lol

Looking good!

106 GTI
I thought u said to me when I said about having black wheels on my arctic you said it would look to heavy? lol

Looking good!

When the white wheels was on I thought it went well, but then washing them everytime you drive the car isnt my thing, And I didnt fancy paying extra to have the wheels sprayed ampha'. So black it is :)

T5PHY said:
Looks good. Shame you cant drive for toffee

I often dream that one day I will become Michael Schumacher, but until then...

chrispy.clio said:
Are those holes safe to mount you harnesses too? And is it safe to cross the harnesses?

Car looks MINT btw:)

Should be Majority are original seat belt mounting holes
As for crossing them I think its how they are ment to be, pretty sure Mark Fish does them like that.

106 GTI
good thread love your car, how many sets of wheels have you got!!!

Only the black ones now, cup pack wheels are sold
the Pro race 3's went to a friend with a Suzuki ignis who lent me the white multispokes but has had them back now also

106 GTI
My Brembo HC disks arrived today, so now waiting on a group buy for some DS2500s

I should be doing my first stint on track at castle combe on the 5th Sep

ITB'd 182...
My Brembo HC disks arrived today, so now waiting on a group buy for some DS2500s

I should be doing my first stint on track at castle combe on the 5th Sep

Good lad!

Think i might have a blast (if my exhaust passes noise test)