ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Primered 172 Valver

BMW M5 & E36
I was planning on painting the whole car again before my next track day, but with Cadwell Park rapidly approaching on Wednesday this week I pretty much ran out of time. So I got as far as priming the outside, then put it back together!

IMG_3947-1024.jpg

IMG_3945-1024.jpg

IMG_3952-1024.jpg

IMG_3953-1024.jpg

IMG_3955-1024.jpg

IMG_3956-1024.jpg

IMG_3950-1024.jpg

IMG_3946-1024.jpg

Then when I get round to it, it'll be going Mondial Blue, making it a Mk1 172 Cup :cool:

34064_403023774079_695914079_4507358_2469065_n.jpg

TrackCar & F30 330d
Haha, Looks awesum!

Allthough i cant wait to see it in Mondial Blue. That photoshop you did made it look cool as fook.

Will it have Black Wheels like it did in the photoshop?

BMW M5 & E36
This one?

mondialvalver42.jpg

I think i'm going to stick with silver wheels, 172 cup style. We'll see though when its done.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Full on love that ^

Looks wicked with the black wheels, but could looks good with the silver wheels as it would look a bit more "172 cup ish"

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
ROFL..

Us mortals are bashing up threads "today I cleaned my car" or " today i painted a badge".

Then you come along and make everyone look fooking stupid - "today I decided that blue, just wasn't the right blue... So i resparyed the whole car - in my garage :cool:"

b**ch x

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
ROFL..

Us mortals are bashing up threads "today I cleaned my car" or " today i painted a badge".

Then you come along and make everyone look fooking stupid - "today I decided that blue, just wasn't the right blue... So i resparyed the whole car - in my garage :cool:"

b**ch x

Absolutely fcuking deffinately +1!!

ITB'd MK1
ROFL..

b**ch x

couldn't have put it better

BMW M5 & E36
It's nice that it's all one colour again, it's been a while! (except the o/s front wing, that came out of a different tub of paint!)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Would've looked much better in Monaco but then I'm biased! :clown: Have you got any Monaco paint left I'm after someone to do my front end ;)