ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Productive day..

Ph2 Meg 225
Iphone pics and photobucket has killed what little quality was there, the car has had a thorough clean as it was caked in salt and tar:

New numberplate light along with led bulb
image-123.jpg

Colour coded spoiler
image-124.jpg

Also I traded the bumper for a better condition one with another member as the previous had a few marks

image-119.jpg

image-121.jpg

image-125.jpg

image-127.jpg

image-128.jpg

image-120.jpg

image-116.jpg

image-131.jpg

Ignore the wet patches, stain remover ftw!
image-130.jpg

abit of poke and my favorite picture
image-132.jpg

image-133.jpg

sadly the 3/4 plate had to come off due to being pulled THREE times in 2 days for it :(
the clio badge has been removed as I will be replacing it with a renault f1 sticker

comments and critism welcome!

e92 330i
Ah ok, im only on sportlines so not low enough to pull off the black wheels. Looking good though buddy.

What coilovers you going for? From my experiance buy decent ones, you'll only reget it if you buy cheap.

Ph2 Meg 225
Ah ok, im only on sportlines so not low enough to pull off the black wheels. Looking good though buddy.

What coilovers you going for? From my experiance buy decent ones, you'll only reget it if you buy cheap.

Black wheels look good but are a nightmare to clean like the car haha! How far do sportlines lower it by?

They are some I've found on eBay which look to be Raceland coilovers. Money is tight and I have a mechanics bill to pay for so can't afford much more :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah unless the police has special eyes that stretch around the front of the car.

I'm actually astounded someone put that sticker on their car, anywhere on the car. Not only is the car modified, attracting attention in itself you've put a big ass sticker that practically says " fuk da police!"

BlackGold 182
exactly, i never understand this, why would you want to attract police especially when you run the risk of the plate, ive had a 3/4 for 3 years and never been stopped.

Ph2 Meg 225
As for the responses towards the sticker I've never been stopped from them just driving behind its always been they've seen the front of the car and turned around! I haven't actually had a comment off a police officer about it and neither have they ever looked at the back of the car when looking round. With my families lack of help from the police In the past its sort of true that they focus on little things rather than crimes but everyone is entitled to their own opinion :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'm actually astounded someone put that sticker on their car, anywhere on the car. Not only is the car modified, attracting attention in itself you've put a big ass sticker that practically says " fuk da police!"

Exactly what I thought. Stupid stickers like that are not going to put you on the good side of the cops should you get pulled, or even if you are just being followed tbh. If I was traffic and saw that, I'd pull you and look for something to do you for.