ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Binky - mini 4x4 turbo celica engine

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
They should have done the project and then released the vids, its so annoying waiting months between episodes.

So brilliant - watched it the other day.

The only thing with these is that there are such massive gaps between episodes. Always worth the wait though.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
The attention to detail is mind blowing, I'm just left desperate to see what happens next!

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
Been waiting ages for the next episode, watched last night.
Another good one was done by Toms Turbo Garage. V8 (ls3) Miata (mx5). Really anal factory looking build, but worth a watch

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
NO f**king WAY , waited so long too. thats my next 15 minutes sorted.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Really enjoyed that again, it's really making some progress now.

Been waiting ages for the next episode, watched last night.
Another good one was done by Toms Turbo Garage. V8 (ls3) Miata (mx5). Really anal factory looking build, but worth a watch

I tried watching that, I really did, but his voice did my head in way too much!

SQ5
That final picture with wheels was awesome. Interested to see what they do with either the arches or the wheelbase.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Love this.

I need this:

BOM-tshirt-winner.jpg

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Awesome.
Wouldnt mind paying for the patreon thing but they take 4 months to put out a new episode ! They would rake it in if they just did this full time like mighty car mods.