ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project pearl black

Ph2 Meg 225
Did you pass second time then? It's always the small stupid things you fail on... I don't see the point of the methods they teach you for parking as its easier just doing it your own way hahah

Did you pass second time then? It's always the small stupid things you fail on... I don't see the point of the methods they teach you for parking as its easier just doing it your own way hahah

yeah passed second time buddy :p I find it easier the way my instructor taught me lol, otherwise i dont get in straight :p

Ph2 Meg 225
Ahh good, better drivers pass second time ;) and when I was taking lessons I just lined my mirrors with the other car and reversed in etc and got it straight every time. At one point he even folded my mirrors so I didn't have them and still got it perfect haha.

Shame I couldn't reverse bay park aswell :(

you got anymore plans for your car???

Ahh good, better drivers pass second time ;) and when I was taking lessons I just lined my mirrors with the other car and reversed in etc and got it straight every time. At one point he even folded my mirrors so I didn't have them and still got it perfect haha.

Shame I couldn't reverse bay park aswell :(

you got anymore plans for your car???

yes! but its all moneeey!

these, these, a cup spoiler and 172 rear bumper :)

Ph2 Meg 225
aww man, that makes it dear for you to lower, what about lowering on some decent springs and shocks?

I'm hopefully getting coilovers next Friday if money goes to plan :D

Ph2 Meg 225
Mats came today from Magh, wind deflectors tomorrow

image-72.jpg

image-73.jpg

image-74.jpg

image-75.jpg

Ph2 Meg 225
Just a quick tally of progress and what I intend on doing :)

so far:
Team heko wind deflectors (ON ROUTE)
yellow and black clio mats
Valeo aero wipers
1*2 gear stick insert
172 rear bumper
colour coded front bumper
cc'd bump sstrips
megane splitter
yellow fog lights
c2 aeriel
sport grill
black calipers and drums
painted wheels
carbon fibre dash strips and front badge

repairs:
new passenger door lock,
passenger headlight,
new steering wheel,
new front plate,
new seat cable,
new front discs and pads,
Resprayed spare wheel well,

To do!!!!!

coilovers
turbines, lenso', Vega's etc
cup spoiler???
New handbrake cable

Ph2 Meg 225
Gives them Abit of history, i was sold a used fog light bulb at halfords earlier :( had to do two runs down road to swap it haha

Last edited:
  Ph2 Meg 225
Some better pics of the wind deflectors etc and also some clear repeaters :)

image-80.jpg

image-82.jpg

image-85.jpg

image-83.jpg

image-84.jpg

image-87.jpg

image-89.jpg

also resprayed my front diamond as the carbon kept peeling on corners

image-86.jpg

Ph2 Meg 225
Hey mate, had a quick search but can't seem to find anything decent...

How do you remove the fog lights? My Lamin-X has come today and I'm hoping to fit it tomorrow :)

Hey up, if you stick your head under car there is a gap at either side to get to foglights. Unplug the wires to the fogs which are on clips as always.

there will be two torx screws on each foglight, one at either side of the lights which need to be removed

the light should twist slightly to one side and pull out

if you want I can get some pictures ???

Hope this helps :)

Ph2 Meg 225
After missing out on some coilovers again I have bought a small number plate for the recess and wheels will be going gloss black during the week :)

Ph2 Meg 225
Small number plate fitted and 3 of 4 wheels painted black. Also jakey92 is coming to fit some apex 40mm lowering springs for me. Pics will be up tomorrow ;)

Ph2 Meg 225
Abit has happened since the last update being: alloys resprayed black, lowered about 45mm on apex springs and a 3/4 plate :) pics below

image-90.jpg

image-94.jpg

image-97.jpg

image-96.jpg

image-99.jpg

image-98.jpg

image-93.jpg

And a couple with jakey92 who fitted the springs :)

image-91.jpg

image-92.jpg

Next will be wheel spacers I think ;)