ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Sunflower

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going go for the weirdest compliment of the day and say the tread pattern on your rear tyres are very cool. Pradas all around?

Chocolate Bar™
I'm going go for the weirdest compliment of the day and say the tread pattern on your rear tyres are very cool. Pradas all around?

indeed! one of the reasons i bought them, they look awesome

the paint is from halfrauds, but its like pulling teeth to get it mixed

Lots more plans yet, i'm expecting my subframes for my seats some time this week so hopefully they'll be in soon. The yozzasport is getting modified so it sits closer to the bumper, and being de dented before FCS (hopefully)

Chocolate Bar™
lmao. im still waiting on demon tweeks to get my recaro subframes sorted, and sportseats4u still havent given me a fooking refund so im becoming increasingly pissed off with them :(

that is sooooo the only colour to have on a Mk1 - looks fantastic, you should be well proud and pleased with it !!!
wish I still had mine !!

Chocolate Bar™
totally agree! think its a love hate thing with a lot of people, think it actually looks nicer in real life than pics

Evo 6, E92 320d

They do look good, i thought that when i got mine, track look. Also at £32.50 a tyre they are bloody cheap.

Chocolate Bar™
As per my thread in media, from day one ive loved this exhaust, the sound, quality of welds and performance gain makes it worth every penny and a no brainer when picking a system - however on my car it has never looked right. so took the plunge and dave (mini-valver) and myself made a trip to the exhaust centre to have my yozzasport modified.

the guys at JP did a great job of removing the old tailpipe and TIGing the new tail pipe into place. simply a matter of installing a new hanger so the exhaust sits perfectly level as its currently a bit wonky and chopping a slice out of the bumper to allow for the suitable heat dissipation.

SNC10382.jpg

SNC10383.jpg

SNC10385.jpg

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Sorry to go of topic but how do you find those tyres mark??

Cars looking great :D

Last edited:
  Chocolate Bar™
I bought one off ebay which was a bit different because every chav in stoke as a 'saxo sport', however decided to go back to standard so took it off and whats left is the adhesive. Original going back on soon.

The Tyres are yoko parada spec 2s, bought from a guy off ebay for 120 quid fitted, not bad at all!

Chocolate Bar™
sorry didnt read it properly :eek:

they are amazing in the dry, pretty poor in the wet but the performance in the dry well makes up for it

Chocolate Bar™
GOOD NEWS! my subframes are sitting in my living room, and the cars booked in to have the seats fitted and a few tweaks to the exhaust etc on Tuesday, so the seats will be in for FCS :D

Chocolate Bar™
good stuff! I cant wait to have mine in, been looking at em for months without being able to fit them, been driving me insane.

Small update, wetsanded and pc'd the roof today to get rid of some small hairline scratches, took bloody hours but is looking pretty mint!

Chocolate Bar™
thought i'd update this thread. Got my seats fitted by steve at birchdown, did a top top job!

DSC00714.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

Also few pics of the engine bay with the new bits, bailey header tank, new strut brace, sprayed oil cap, and yellow leads

DSC00740.jpg

DSC00739.jpg