ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Winstonising a Renault 5 GT Turbo

lol... it will be exhaust number 4 lol.... just a normal ktec sidey.. for now lol

hmmmmm cars in one piece for KK... but helping my my mate fit his coilovers so maybe not... see what the weathers doing

Evo 6, E92 320d
New rear bumper as well? Is the intercooler staying put save butchering the new bumper then?

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
That floor is cool :) Never seen that done, or anything like it before!

Vw caddy tdi
Put the intercooler behind a standard r5 grill but in front of radiator u will need a shortened altenator belt + some mounting points. K tec side exit + their rumble pipe, tubular manifold would complement nicley also think bb tunning mite do a good tubular mani now too..

I deffo need the fatter Cross over pipe.... the standards super skinny

Still can't beleave a KTEC sidey is loads louder than my front exit is.... Turbo'd Tractor FTW

Not done much to the car this weekend... but the parts are piling up tho :)

I helped a mate clear his unit over the weekend and just had to go get the camera and 5 when we had finished... Shite cam may i add... thank god for Jords filter skillz lol

PICT4324.jpg

PICT4308.jpg

PICT4336.jpg

PICT4342.jpg

PICT4345.jpg

PICT4339.jpg

Ghetto baby :lol:

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
D'oh! I don't know anything about the mechanics, but if it doesn't fit that's never cool is it :)

Family Bus
Just sat and read through the whole thread lol

Brilliant car, brilliant pictures, great lil project! Looking forward to reading more.......

Exhausts have to exit behind the front wheel.... Thus why i removed the frontie.... Sidey is legal so next best thing imo

Not going to be rolling again till ive sorted this mess with the elbow Danny