ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Winstonising a Renault 5 GT Turbo

Evo 6, E92 320d
Theres a 5 gt for sale about 1 minute from my house:(, im so tempted, but at £1500 for an '89 reg and bodywork that would make you proud;) its asking a bit much i think.

^Out of sight... out of mind ;)^

I need to get stripping the Williams and 5.... epic project on the way ;)

PICT4565.jpg

PICT4568.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
how mcuh did the illiams cost you mate if you dont mind me asking? as the rust is hurendous! (sp?) lol

The Williams now ready for scrap, then the 5 can come home for its body work prep

PICT4594.jpg

So its time to start collecting goodies, cleaning and painting

The Power house

PICT4599.jpg

GTX bracket for engine mount... cheers Fatty :)

PICT4601.jpg

I went to King strombas and picked up the following... Cheers Rob :)

Devil Mainfold

PICT4602.jpg

Alloy Fuel sell

PICT4608.jpg

I found these on ebay, after asking a few opinions... I purchased them
Mattig DTM Mirrors

PICT4600.jpg

More goodies coming soon :D

I will measure the 5 when its back home Chris

Rage.. You would need Mk2 clio base plates... but you neeeeeeeeed them mirrors TBH

The project is here for good... even offered to start a new thread "5iams"... WTF is clio related anyway...... D.... ah you get the point lol

Slow and steady wins the race ;)

a thirsty one
i miss seeing you outside your house with various parts of your body hidden under/in your car.

get a motor back on the road soon mate, so is it going to be a r5 with clio n/a lump?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The Hybrid at the time..>bar the wheels was mint...Did you receive a bump to the head after it was slaughtered to it's death!

Extra picture flexing of the tempo rimage... not sure what wheels to run on it when its finished tho?

PICT4628.jpg

Cleaned up the starter today and given it a NASA spec heat sheild lol

PICT4630.jpg

PICT4631.jpg