ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PS3] Modern Warfare 2 Night!!

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I'l add everyones name that I don't have at about 5-6pm. Invites will go out at 8pm. Not been online yet ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
me and a few others have tried to have a game today and invite but nee luck what so ever it comes up unable to connect or what ever not just me that's having the problem :(

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
people been getting online today? I couldn't get on last night tbh.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Spent my day on the Story (which is unbelievably good). I'm about to get people added, then will go online at 8(ish) ;)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
been fine for me online last night and tonight, just attacking hq atm but not sure if i like the changes made.....

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
im on single player and i'm struggling on normal lol, give me a invite see if it works this time and all of us play lol

172//Crap Micra//Bus
There seems to be a problem with invites. People can't seem to join, An I can't join others :(

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Gonna start soon, get a quick bit of practice in first.

keeps saying the room is closed or something when im trying to join, was the same with my friend aswell. was working fine earlier:dapprove: try again anyway....

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
it comes up error when i get inivites, and when i send them they cant join me

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
It doesnt work guys, you can do it if your lucky on your own, but try and get someone invited is a big NO NO,. tempted back to go and play W&W atleast that one works :(

S3, Polo
Weird.

Been connecting with friends via invites for the last few days.

Tonight I'm only able to get into games on my own!

:(

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Tit :p Shall we delay it till tomorrow night? ;) May be a server issue, must be getting absolutely paggard tbh.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
im good for tomorrow, gonna give the 1 player a go now anyway. got upto lv 18 so far online and can't be bothered to do anymore tonight.

Bumder With A Buffer
I thought they were supposed to be resetting the score boards??? Some people have clocked up 3 days of online playing???!!

I was playing last night...saw some guy lying down in the scrapyard level and I was in the building down the end...pop a few rounds off at him (silenced)..next thing I know im dead...err wtf!??!

Watched the kill cam and he literally jumped towards me in stages...kinda similar to lag but different...there was no way he could get to me that quickly without some form of lag cheating :(

172//Crap Micra//Bus
It's true... had quite a bit of that myself last night. IW say the patch for invites should be ready for Friday, WTF?!

Nothing at the mo :(
I thought they were supposed to be resetting the score boards??? Some people have clocked up 3 days of online playing???!!

I was playing last night...saw some guy lying down in the scrapyard level and I was in the building down the end...pop a few rounds off at him (silenced)..next thing I know im dead...err wtf!??!

Watched the kill cam and he literally jumped towards me in stages...kinda similar to lag but different...there was no way he could get to me that quickly without some form of lag cheating :(

No your just s h i t.. no cheats

E36 328
If there is people cheating already, how the f**k do they find out these things/??????

I wouldnt even know where to begin to look???? And oh yeah forgot about the big match thing lol, will be on tonight though probs.

What time?

Nothing at the mo :(
why do people automaticlly think people are cheating?

In a few matches ive done things like 32-5.. best is 38-3 * care package and helicopter ownage*

In a few to ive done like 12-26.. i dont go

OMFG FKING HACKER!! just get real.. Its new maps.. new game... people aint cheating.. your was just not as good as previous match... and the peple that look like there skippig is just lag on there account..

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
It's true... had quite a bit of that myself last night. IW say the patch for invites should be ready for Friday, WTF?!

Patch for invites? so there is a problem then, crist you would though as its a new game they should have sorted these kind of issue's before releasing the damm game,

I shall be on tonight, il try and invite people to see if it will work, if not i cba playin :)