ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Px S-Spec IK: are these loud or not

Anyone with a Piper-x S-spec induction kit (especially on a 1.2 16v), I am about to purchase an induction kit, and I would really like a definitive answer as to whether the S-Spec kit (which I quite fancy the look and sound of) is louder then the likes of K&N 57i/normal Piper-x? And does it give that pharrrrp tone when you boot it?

Cheers mates.

Lionel Richie

none of them will realy give you the parp, but i did have the normal PiperX and it made a tiny noise, so i upgraded it to an SSPEC which, IMO is much better (although you cant hear much over my exhaust!!!!) BUT you can hear a "sucking" noise (parping and sucking, cant wait for the replies LOL!!!)

the s-spec produces a lovely whistle above 4k, below that all i can hear is my exhaust

much much better than a piperx vextor that i had previously, people also say that my car is quicker with it fitted