ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick one for the HP techs (DK?)

Hi,
I am holding a valid HP AIS and APS in proliant servers, I just been looking to renew this with the points system before year end (in past years you had to get 9 points to retain your accreditation). I am looking through the system and it all seems different, and from what I can see you no longer have to renew (I gained my AIS when only the MCP was required). I could contact HP, but they only ffer the web feedback form which takes ages to respond.

dk

911 GTS Cab
normally you have to get the points, but i have a feeling that this year they have done something different because people are complaining about lack of money and time etc becasue of the recession so i think they are being a lot more lenient this year.

Your certification can still run out when a new one is launched such as the proliant one is now a 2007 version.

As long as you do the delta exams (available for a period after the new cert is released) then you are ok, if it lapese though, as you seem to know, the certs can change and for the AIS you need more than just an MCP now, think its MCSA etc.

You may have to start again. If you work for a reseller/partner, then there is a partner phone line to get advice etc. If you are a partner I can get the email address of someone who deals with the aprtner certifications for you.

I normally get all my points by attending the Enterprise summit which is in a couple of weeks, give me all my points.

Thanks DK thought if someone on here had an idea you would. I work for a gold partner, but never had reason to contact them before so that e-mail could be good (pm if you like rather than on here), I also have not heard of the enterprise summit before, is it a single day event?

dk

911 GTS Cab
enterprise summit is 4 days and is at the beginning of Nov, all servers and storage stuff, very good, hotel etc.

i've been the last couple of years, costs 1700 euros though......