ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick question asap b4 i rollock renault

Abarth 500

my old alarm was f**ked so renault put a new renault alarm on it 4 me yesterday just been playing with it to test it and i cant get it to go off, ive set the alarm and opened the door, sat in the car and set the alarm, bounced the mutha fuker up and down and nothing happens, all it does it the high pitched squeek thats not very loud, it it f**ked or not set right, what does your alarms do when u set em off.....need to know pls as im gonna have a go at ranault later cheers guys

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

easy lock car, open with key

lock car sit inside sit still for a min then jump about

Mini Cooper S sport

I set mine off to test it by winding the windows down and putting my hand in..did you give the sensors long enough to arm?

When I do that it goes off as it should do!

Abarth 500

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 16 August 2005

I set mine off to test it by winding the windows down and putting my hand in..did you give the sensors long enough to arm?

When I do that it goes off as it should do!
how long does it take to arm itself?

Mini Cooper S sport

Ive not timed it, but give it a couple of minutes. Sounds to me like yours is buggered though.

Abarth 500

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 16 August 2005

Ive not timed it, but give it a couple of minutes. Sounds to me like yours is buggered though.
nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo not again, u wont belive the hassle ive had just to get a new alarm off ren"sh*t"ault, balls!

Clio 200

Take it back and get them to set it off for you, if they cant then they should fix!

Abarth 500

^^^^ yep u would also think they would but the code back in my radio after disconnecting the battery but nnooooooooooooo