ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R26 R - 09 Plate, Cambridge (almost a clio)

RB One Eight Two
She lives up the road from me mark, And the driver is 70 and she tracks the thing

No way!? Good effort! LOL. I have only ever seen one R26.R on the road in white and it looked stunning

Discounted 1*2 parts
if it was AF09OOH then it is a 70 year old lady who does track days every other week, she comes to us a lot. Really nice lady! I hope I'm like that when im 70!!

Discounted 1*2 parts
Did you see me last night mark?

Was on the little red motorbike as you pulled off the a14 for fenstanton? Stuck me leg out to say hi but you didn't look!!

R26
She used to have a Clio v6 in that case.

Always changing cars and they're always bloody gorgeous :(

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Does she go to snetterton with a GT3? She wasn't too bad on track from what I remember.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Ah my mate told me about this couple, the guy tracks the gt3 and she does the R26R... Nice!

GW 200T
Think the meg has been remapped as well. hes got a very nice vw on the drive i see burning about sometimes,
As Tom said there a lovly pair, with a great selection of cars, think the 1 of the sons has a ferrari as well.
Always have to walk past just to see what else they have tucked away