ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue ph1 ITB : 2010 track season updates

TrackCar & F30 330d
I just looked over the thread again. such a great car :)

What piping did you use to bypass your heater matrix? and where did you get it from?

alien green rs133
the mk1 dash looks okay, but i think it only works because you have that cage.
if the front cross member was further forward and thus you could run through the bulkhead to the strut tops, the whole car would be stronger, and imo more aesthetically pleasing.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
the mk1 dash looks okay, but i think it only works because you have that cage.
if the front cross member was further forward and thus you could run through the bulkhead to the strut tops, the whole car would be stronger, and imo more aesthetically pleasing.

ok.

ahh nice to read the full blog of this.. i saw it down @ TDF a while back and had to admire your work.. a very very well put together and finished car..

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Hi, any news?

erm haven't touched the car for quite a while and now it is parked up until next summer.

The nice shiny custom alloy radiator which i got made up didn't have enough surface area and i wasn't happy with how hot the car was running so i got a new larger radiator made up so that the car runs a bit cooler.

RenaultClio172-Radiator31-08-101.jpg

RenaultClio172-Radiator31-08-105.jpg

RenaultClio172-Biggerradiator27-10-105.jpg

RenaultClio172-Coverfitted27-10-104.jpg

Thats it for this year.

Booked croft for the 11th June next year.

Carl

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
That's a surprise an apd engine that's got an oil leak

I've done one completely, and changed cams in another that were both haemoraging oil. one didn't even have any sealer used on the cam brackets (F7R) Both were built with cheapass gaskets and seals that were as much use as cadbury's coffee mug

Clio 172
Wow that's three hours covered today. Would be nice to hear how its going fellas was an epic build I hope it hasn't now been forgotten about somewhere.

Audi A6 & 172 Cup
Likewise, spent a few hours this morning going through this, looks like a cracking build, be nice to hear whats happening with it now.