ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 + Blue 197 - Lydney, Gloucestershire 10:15PM

RenaultSport 182FF
Lydney, Gloucestershire 10:15PM - Both cars within a 5 minute gap.

Racing Blue 182 - ???? UYN - Lydney, Gloucestershire (the car looked familiar especially the plate, Im guessing it a well known car that has now been sold on)

Racing/Artic Blue 197 with twin center stripes going down the middle of the car - Bream, Gloucestershire

Monaco 53/468
I see a few about the Forest too. An RB 197 with white Speedlines, a black 200 with black Speedlines, neighbour has a silver 172, there's a blue 172 rep in Cinderford in Nautical blue (not great colour for a Sport rep really!), I often see a Mondial Cup on the A40 (reg ending BTU). Sure there's more that I've forgot about.

edit: just noticed KirstyRB197's avatar, so it's you in the RB with white Speedlines then!

FF Clio 182
Never seen many RS's on the road, now I own one they are everywhere! Pulled into a petrol station to see a Megane Sport, they are a nice looking car. :)

Renault Clio 197
I see a few about the Forest too. An RB 197 with white Speedlines, a black 200 with black Speedlines, neighbour has a silver 172, there's a blue 172 rep in Cinderford in Nautical blue (not great colour for a Sport rep really!), I often see a Mondial Cup on the A40 (reg ending BTU). Sure there's more that I've forgot about.

edit: just noticed KirstyRB197's avatar, so it's you in the RB with white Speedlines then!

Yes, that would be me :)

Got that right! I was out there yesterday afternoon, bloody sheep everywhere!

Very annoying when trying to enjoy the roads in the forest!

Probably for the best sometimes! Especially in the Forest ;)

What do you mean by that? ;)

I like the forest roads tbf, although as said the sheep keep you on your toes.

I work in lydney, we've had a monaco blue one come in for bodywork twice.

RenaultSport 182FF
I like the forest roads tbf, although as said the sheep keep you on your toes.

I work in lydney, we've had a monaco blue one come in for bodywork twice.

Lol so what your saying is that its no different to where your from :D Bet you hardly even notice the sheep, they make paths for your kind ;)

Ahh you work in a bodyshop? This explains the change of colours your car has been through!

There's hardly any sheep by me lol.

Yea I get bored and have silly ideas about changing colours. Got the mrs car to do after mine :(

RenaultSport 182FF
There's hardly any sheep by me lol.

Yea I get bored and have silly ideas about changing colours. Got the mrs car to do after mine :(

Yeah just crime in newport, I remember vividly when I used to visit the girlfriend down fields road..... grim

Ahahah ohh well costs next to nothing for you to do that :D Whats the misses got if you don't mind me asking ;)

Punto sporting till the end of the month and she'll have a mk6 fiesta then.

I live about 8miles away from newport thankfully, it's really quiet where I am.