ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 CUP STOLEN, MEIR HAY, STOKE-ON-TRENT

Clio 182
As the title says my friend has just rung me to say that a friend of his has had his RB 182 Cup stolen of the drive!!! So to lock mine up in case he likes to collect them like marbles.

It was stolen form Meir Hay it Stoke so if anyone gets any good offers on a 182 Cup or parts then i would like to know about them please. ( I know its a very long shot and is either burnt in a field or stripped but hey worth a shout)

Police say that as there is no glass on the drive etc they think that the key was fished from a bag through the letter box

Haven't got any more info yet as it was just a quick call as he was at work , but more precise details will be posted when i get them

I would just like to say that i do not condome violence at all and am very peaceful...... However the owner of the car is a fcuking lunatic and not best pleased so it was a bad idea. If the person who has nicked it somehow manages to read this then to quote of the film wanted " Good Luck"

P.s he isn't as skillful as Liam neeson but makes up for it with lunacy either way he finds out your in trouble

White clique
gutted, that is not good, if they have any sense it'll be on false plates by now or dumped, its too distinctive.

But why do the police only "suspect" the key was fished out, surely the owner can give a straight answer as to whether of not his key is missing from the hallway table?

M2 Competition
gutted, that is not good, if they have any sense it'll be on false plates by now or dumped, its too distinctive.

But why do the police only "suspect" the key was fished out, surely the owner can give a straight answer as to whether of not his key is missing from the hallway table?

Unless they have cctv of it happening, or an eye witness, how would they do anything but suspect? :S

White clique
^ the police are saying they think it must have been taken through the letter box - forget the polices official use of the terminology "suspect" a for a second.... either the key was taken from the the hall table or it wasnt! If they ask the owner if the key is still on the table and he says "yes", then that must mean the key wasnt stolen, if the owner says "no", but it was there last night before the car was knicked, it won't take miss marple to work out they took the key!!

M

mini-valver

Where abouts in Meir Hay fella? Live in Cheadle and my boss lives in Meir hay....

1 of 19 Recaro'd 182 Cups
I never leave my keys lying around, tbf the alarm/ immobiliser makes the 182 far to hard for the common thief to steal without the keys.

Advice is that you should never take your keys to bed with you at night because if somebody is after your car it could result in you getting stabbed etc but tbh somebody would have to do worse than that to take my car.*

Ill keep an eye out, i passed an RB 182 that ive not seen before on my way to work yesterday, need the numberplate....

*Plus i'd have a little surprise for them by my bed anyway ;)

Ph1
^ the police are saying they think it must have been taken through the letter box - forget the polices official use of the terminology "suspect" a for a second.... either the key was taken from the the hall table or it wasnt! If they ask the owner if the key is still on the table and he says "yes", then that must mean the key wasnt stolen, if the owner says "no", but it was there last night before the car was knicked, it won't take miss marple to work out they took the key!!

Agree.

They either took the key or they didnt :S - guessing plod spoke to the owner so strange how they ''suspect'' that to be the case.

To sum up, do we need to panic ie CS easy to steal?

Clio 182
Updates is that it has been found........ But burnt out in a field the wasteful b******s will again try get more details as i play football with the lad who knows the owner tomorow.

At 1st i was skeptical about an insurance job but apparently its on finance so with his insurance he still owes more on the car so it would be pointless doing it.

Just hope that they find the people who did it.
Some scum out there

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
dont suppose this was the car burnt out in the field just up from the rugby club in barlsaton? couldnt really distinguish it as a clio if it was

S1 16v 106 Rallye
I have a mate that lives in Meir Heath. No offence to anyone who lives local but I don't really rate the place lol. Sorry to hear about the car mate. b******s.