ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB Clayed, Polished and Sealed...

Clio 182 Cup
Its only 2 weeks since i last washed it and posted pics but bought some new cleaning gear this weekend and with the weather being nice i managed to put my xbox pad aside and get to work on the car. Its pretty much standard for now but i thought it would be a shame not to show off my work. Ive used Megs Quick Clay, AG SRP and AG EGP. Ive also had a few people asking for a video of my Milltek with silenced decat so i did a quick one today, ideally i should have done a normal drive by one aswell but never thought at the time and just booted it :cool: heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtllhQrJw68 . Thanks - Adam

Attachments

• Clio_4.jpg
    Clio_4.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 107
  • Clio_3.jpg
    Clio_3.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 89
  • Clio_1.jpg
    Clio_1.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Clio_5.jpg
    Clio_5.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Clio_2.jpg
    Clio_2.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 96
  RB Clio 182 Cup
I've an RB cup aswell so of course I think that's gorgeous :rasp:

Is your miltek with or without centre silencer? Sounds loud enough to be without?

Clio 182 Cup
Thanks for the comments guys i have to agree that RB looks best out of direct sunlight.

I've an RB cup aswell so of course I think that's gorgeous :rasp:

Is your miltek with or without centre silencer? Sounds loud enough to be without?

Its just a standard Milltek with its centre silencer intact and a silenced decat, on the video it does sound quite loud i was quite surprised but if i just drive it normally without putting my foot down its much quieter.