ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB Vrs Titanium

182 Black Gold
Been offered simillar deals on 2 182s in these colours (both suspension cup packed)....cant decide?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
RB, stunning, but imo can be a bit homo?

Silver for understated classy look?

F56 MINI Cooper S
RB imo. Silver sometimes looks dull and can never see all the hard work you put in when cleaning.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
How can you not decide yourself? Surely you have a slight preference one way or the other.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
RB u know it makes sense;)
Picture002.jpg

Clio GT 120 EDC
I couldn't find a RB when i was looking for one the end of last year thats why i got what i got.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
RB. Titanium is a really dull boring silver, should of kept Iceburg for the 182.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
RB if you want to get noticed. Titanium if you want subtle.

RB is far the better colour though imo.

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
I like RB on the clio, but I am more than happy with my titanium & given the choice would pick it again. Looks great imo especially when its got a fresh coat of wax on, the metallic flake is spot on in the sunshiiiiiiine.

Your choice at end of day mate.

:)

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
RB was the only choice when i was looking for one, silver is boring, every other car is silver these days

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
As i've owned both colours and at the same time i might add!

I prefer the Racing Blue as it seems to get more attention and i didn't get spotted at all in the Titanium i think its because i blended in with all the other silver cars on the road! I do like both though!

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
Virtually every 182 I see is Racing Blue. Silver is gash on any car.

Black it is, then.

Clio 182 FF
RB is a fantastic color, but iv got the silver 182 and its got an amazing metallic fleck in it, cant say iv ever seen a tidier silver car when its clean. btw its a totally different silver to any other clio model, much brighter...

Either one would be a good choice, technically speaking the silver would hold a better resale value due to being metallic, so dealers say ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I have a RB 182 and found it gets lots of unwanted attention (as well as good though) off of the knob heads on the road.

For example, today i was driving home nice and sensible and this asian guy comes screeming up my ass in a 30 flashing his lights calling me a wanker etc and when i pulled over also stopped. Had to burn him of in the end :eek:.

That was just for example but had a lot more incidents. Sometimes i wish i had a more subtle colour but it does look like a really special car.