ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDR's CS Camping Trip 5th July 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I can vouch for the boot being big enough to sleep in,
on a road trip in my mates 1.8 Sahp I slept in the boot and had a great nights sleep,
it's 6' corner to corner, there were 4 of us and I was the most comfortable out of all of us.

Mini Cooper S sport
I will get round to actually booking it at some point, do you have to pay over the phone? (I don't like handing over card details)

Also, do we have to tell them we're with RonDaveRon's special dogging group or something?

Listerine & Poledo
Just turn up at the gates with grimestep playing as loud as you can and rev hard until the bloke comes out.

Be sure to wear sunglasses and a snap-back.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I was speaking to my brother about borrowing his Camper T4, I will be in pure luxury then!

What power is your T4?

Just over 150bhp and just over 260lbft of torque :)

Mine is a cracking engine (Ive just rebuilt it and fitted new injectors and new pump etc) but a right tatty old van, it was 2 grand of tatty looking slightly rusty builders van when I bought it and other than a few holes in the bumper for the intercooler it still looks exactly the same now despite the fact Ive spent 6K+ on it since I have owned it as not one penny is on anything you can see, lol.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
You can pay Tony the owner over the phone. There's no need to have concerns about giving card details to him over the phone ;)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
So I assume folks will arrive Saturday at some point. Any ideas on what time?

Is Dave the entertainment for Saturday night?

me and Sid are setting off around lunch/ 1pm and getting there for around 3pm is i presume.
most people will be there before that :)

aaaaand no, he's dog sitting !

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I'll still be entertaining, just not sideshow freak car crash entertaining,
the dog's a f*cking handful so at the very least i'll need my eyesight and to remain concious.

I really hope you've got a Sierra by then.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
You should ask him how many times he's been arrested and for what,
f*ckers got a rap sheet as long as your arm, my past makes me look like a saint compared to his.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
thank god im on shift into that morning so i can do food shopping.
then a few hours sleep before convoying down with dave ( more like dave watching for my hazards to go on LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.