ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDR's CS Camping Trip 5th July 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Re: CS Camping Trip 2014 (Details Updated)

The price goes up by a massive £3 for a large family size tent ;)

Won't be any issues at all.

Once it's all been sorted everyone will need to ring and book with Tony the owner quoting Cliosport. I'll let you all know when that's done.

There will be some scope for people to pay on the day but we will need to get the majority paid up beforehand . This is just so that Tony reserves the big field for us.

I'll tag along to this if welcome. Would be good to have a few beers as opposed to driving home!

Mk4 Mondeo Estate

Really looking forward to this. Although no one is allowed to bring that tiny f**king little chair. Almost made me spill my drink!

Mk4 Mondeo Estate

I should have the power supply sorted by then to provide more than enough power to use an electric cool box all night and charge phones from.

182 Cup

Only just spotted this. Can't confirm till close the time but definitely interested. Be good to meet some new people and old faces :)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

I'll be speaking to the site owner next Monday and making arrangements for people to phone and pay their money.

We will need most payments to be paid before the day in order to secure our booking but here will also be the chance for those who aren't sure if they can come to pay on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.