ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDR's CS Camping Trip 5th July 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
No unfortunately not. We did try to get Alex to puke but to no avail. The guys even tried giving him the spin dryer treatment.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
The RDR's camping carnage annual event.
For sure make it a Friday-Saturday-Sunday event.
Going to bring a caravan tho next year lol

Mini Cooper S sport
Home safe and sound, showered and changed. Feel much better.

Fantastic afternoon/evening, great bunch of people. Thanks so much for organising RDR - and to the guys who brought the fire/BBQ/gazebos/food.

Bless rctempire for bringing all the Scottish stuff, Buckfast is completely vile lol!

Erik was totally awesome, such a lovely doggie, I'm impressed DD didn't throw up or pass out.
AlexW got the pisshead award this time haha.

Great time guys & Ali ( <3 ya hun! ) Same again next year?

<3 you! Crazy cat lady fwends! Must definitely do it again - CSS?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
It's was really nice to meet up with some old faces this weekend and it was equally nice to meet some new people. Thanks again to everyone for coming, I had a fab time.

It's so great to have a group of such nice people together.

I can see this growing over the next few years and will be a nice warm up event for CSS.

I have a few ideas to make next year even better so keep you eyes peeled for the RDR camping 2015 thread ;)

Just got home and face planted my bed haha
Yeah thanks again to RDR and Scott!

Real good day and see good to everyone properly for the first time lol

Also found out its £6.40 to get back into Wales. I genuinely debated staying in England.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Brilliant weekend, cheers Dave & Scott for sorting it out and bringing a proper BBQ,
assorted meats and the fire thing, great to see everyone again and meet some new people,
but f*ck me there were so many southern accents,
sometimes it was like being an extra in Lock Stock.

Dog was a lot better behaved than I thought he'd be,
training must finally be kicking in.

I actually have memories of this one, see what happens when I actually eat food
before getting pissed, went a bit wonky around 1am,
but adding up all my empties this morning and i'd drank 9 pints by that point,
so that photo of me looking dead makes more sense to me now,
although I was just resting my eyes. :eek:

Alex (or DaveNoDreads as I called him) didn't fair so well,
but it was fun watching someone show up,
down a load of booze, (well 2 pints) then go completely apesh*t until midnight,
then collapse, it was like looking in a mirror, albeit and very loud sweary and blurry one,
he did well not to puke tbf, unless he had a secret one somewhere he didn't tell us about.

Highlight of the weekend for me, Ali (FW) giving me lots of molesting (I mean hugs),
especially when I close to passing out, bewb pillows are awesome!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I think I'm going to get one of those proper American cooler boxes for next year :)

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Yeah I'm safe guarding everything from dog licking.
Quite pleased that I finished off my vodka and a fair few beers.
Also that Bucky wasn't too bad lol Absinthe tho was a bad choice lol.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I've just got home now too. Again, much love to Dave for sorting this out, had a great time like last year and properly piss funny.

I'll get some pictures up in a bit, but one highlight was Alex trying to read the warning notices in Listerine and a paper too.

Roll on CSS, and next year. Definitely do it over a few nights though, one simply isn't enough!

I lost Jared on the drive home somewhere, he kept slowing down to about 50, can't possibly imagine why... ;)

Good to see everyone again and some new people, see you all soon!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I think the two families that were there had a bit of a fit when they returned to from their day out to find that us lot had arrived!

I don't think we upset them too much as they were all smiles when I walked over to go to the carsy this morning.

I think that just goes to show that despite us having a bloody good laugh we still behaved relatively civilised.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Finally home :)
That drive was a struggle!

Talk about it! , has to have my windows open and music on loud to keep myself awake.
Got in and fell asleep.

stomach kills , shouldn't of mixed beer/cider and bucksfizz ( what ever goodJ took )

good times! Enjoyed making a tit of myself at rugby slogging!

Nice ro put names to faces.
Hopeto go next year.

Now off to wash all the crap of my car, and not fix it for once ! f**k yes

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Lol.
@ Ronaldwhoturnedouttobedaveandnotron it was a good laugh. The camping part was bull s**t but was a good night!
Thanks for the hospitality. Don't usually get that from the plod. ;)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Lol.
@ Ronaldwhoturnedouttobedaveandnotron it was a good laugh. The camping part was bull s**t but was a good night!
Thanks for the hospitality. Don't usually get that from the plod. ;)

lol glad you enjoyed it mate. The key to a good nights kip whilst camping is a campbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.