ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear engine 106...

Lionel Richie

looks like an RS turbo engine

not bad, but i prefer the hyabusa engined one from the chaps that do the minis

It looks more like a standard GTi on the exterior now as the Carzone kit has been binned. Going for a more stealthy approach :cool:

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

14.2 for 200+bhp and 200+lbs/ft AND RWD isnt that impressive really!

does look smart tho, iv seen it a few times!

172 Cup SOLD
yeah im from that site, that 106 has gone back to standard bodywork now with limo tints on the rears.......bit of a sleeper so i've heard.

nigels clio, is lovely in the flesh, fair enough i personally would rather save and get a proper v6, but each to their own, pic's really dont do it justice, the workmanship is a1.

like that 106, and that clio is nice i think, bit bright colour, but other than that tasteful imo. He mustve spent a ridiculous amount on it.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
I'd be gutted if I'd spent that much...and still had a 14sec car...horses for courses though I spose.

tiTTy & SV650
id have a bike engine in the back myself, hayabusa or something as mentined earlier, then turbo it muahaha

I have seen that 106 in a few mags before, does the dude who owns it have the nick name squint ??
if its the same bloke he specailises in putting rs turbo engines in cars - in the worng place (he had a blue rst with the ngine in the boot & a green twin engined rst pick up truck !!!