ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro 182 and easy entry?

Clio Sport 182 Cup-packed
This will be my last thread obout the recaros, I swear!)

Our technical surveillance in Germany is causing trouble. In order to solve it I have a question and need your help.

1. Is the easy entry function of the front passenger(and or driver`s) seat still
in use after fitting the Recaros (i.e. do I only need to use the handle at
the side of the seat in order to push the seat and the backrest forward like
with the standard seats or is the function of the backrest and the sliding
different?) or is it out of function and the rear seats are difficult to enter?

2. Can anyone post a picture when the Recaro seat is in its backmost
position and only the backrest is tilted forwards? (this would be a
big help espcially a pic of the passengers seat is needed because
our surveillance is afraid of the fact that in an course of an accident
the rear passengers couldn`t possibly get out of the car)

Thanks for your help. If this works out I`ll be able to get a technical
certificate for my car and the seats and consequently I can use them legally
on the road (I know: Germans are crazy with their rules).

audi a6 3.0tdi
they must be the same as standard seats otherwise they wouldn't be able to fit them in the trophy models as that has rear seats

Citroen DS3 White
Handle still needs to be used, there is one on each side at the bottom of the backrest.

It tilts the seat forward (not enough room to get in and out from the back) then moves forward creating enough room.

Pics later as my car is at home, sleeping.

they work the same way as the standard seats, but the handle is at the bottom.

The back of the recaro's kind of render rear seat passengers a no go anyway if the driver's 5 foot or more... Big, chunky, plastic seat backing FTL

182trophy & Williams
unless your a proper fat c.unt passengers will not struggle getting in or out, they move like the normal leather/alcantra seats, as said either side at the bottom of the back rest are 2 levers to push the back forwards and slide the bottom further back, dunno about that fubar i've got some overwieght mates one being 6"2 and he is pretty comfortable providing the passenger slides forward abit, but behind me your f*cked as i'm also 6"2, would get some pics up for ya mate but my camera is fooked.

thanks for your answers a picture untill 12 am tomorrow would solve many problems for me!)

Surveillance said ok and i got them. Will be fitted end of February.
Pics will follow. I think will be nearly unique in Germany.

Clio 182 Cup
I'd have to say no, it isn't easy entry with Recaro's in a 182... the recliner twist handle takes ages and the seats don't slide forward as much as standard, or maybe because the bases/backings are bigger.

I've binned my back seats becuase of it and bought a cage.