ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me an exhaust cup 172

172 CUP
Hi guys

My exhaust is blowing and i have been told they are pants and too expensive to replace with Renault?

What can u recommend?

I have a 52plate 172 Cup

I want something as near as standard as possible

Want it hidden under the bumper & quiet just like the original

Where and how much?

basically im want a cheap as possible - as i have got the cam belt and aux to do this month too - So not a cheap month!

Thanks

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
You're gonna open up a can of worms...;)

I've got a Pro-speed stealth exhaust...£319 and is better than the original sound-wise...and is stainless steel.

Other people will recommend others. Its all down to what you've bought really...but the Pro-speed is a custom job that is done piece by piece on your car. They're based in Cardiff...but the journey there is worth it for the workmanship in my opinion. :)

ABCD0011.gif

www.pro-speedexhausts.com

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
its not a stealth but i have a k-tec for sale in the FS section at £150? possible temp solution?

Do a search in Tuning and Mechanical mate. I must have answered this question about 10 times in there.

As Donny says though - right can of worms!

172 CUP
i know everyone will say mine best etc..

LOL

just after a bargin really something cheap

not fussed about mine better than urs

something cheap will do the job :)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
bargin and stealth dont really go hand in hand looking at £300+ i would have thought

wouldn't piss on one if it was on fire... only decent Powerflow's come from Top Gear Motorsport in Burnley, the rest are absolute s**te.

i stand corrected, have been in s22 jgs (steves) motor and he had a powerflow nad it sounded so nice.

sorry, just hate them, had 2 now and tbh they are raspy, noisey, poor fitting and badly made from my experience. Only decent ones I have seen from them were 2 live and Chris n Nic's, but both of theirs came from the same place iirc. One I had on my 172 was abysmal though...

172 CUP
ok my exhaust is really bad now needs changing ASAP

can i just buy one of the shelf tomorrow?

im based in chatham in kent

anyone know of anywhere near me