ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

red clio 1.4s

soon to be 182 ;)
Looks good on the 16s... Get a shorter aerial though!

have got a smaller ariel if you look in the older pics, only put the big one back to put tinsel on it lol

Loving the splitter dude, where was it from? I also have a 1.4 S ;) Please don't go green on red :( get it all colour coded, remove stickers and looking tidy. Subtle drop and niceee high5.

the splitter is a skoda one, have got the product number if you want it mate, and colour coding isnt likely as im gonna hopefully sell for a dci or 172 next year depending on insurance.

as said clio 1.4s owners ftw

soon to be 182 ;)
have fitted a second boot light today, and ordered some green festoon bulbs for them, also been buying some more detailing stuff :)

gonna order some granville amber light or lumin x next time i get paid and also 2 new tyres :) then refurb alloys at some point when i can be bothered and when weather gets a bit better :)

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Ye just pull them off matey... Don't get phase 2 strips :(
Jist smooth phase 1 ;) I've smoothed a set just need warmer weather to spray them...

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
weathers perfect for spraying aslong as uve got a shed and a heater! ;) and u gotta take a wee torq skrew out at the edge of the door and slide them back! smooth the ph1 ones :) preffered them on ma non sport over ph2s

soon to be 182 ;)
weathers perfect for spraying aslong as uve got a shed and a heater! ;) and u gotta take a wee torq skrew out at the edge of the door and slide them back! smooth the ph1 ones :) preffered them on ma non sport over ph2s

i like the phase 2 ones tho may do a set of both and sell the ones i dont like

soon to be 182 ;)
got the festton bulbs through not led so suck, have got a set of rainbow ones now and they look alright, bit chavvy. kestrel das-6 in the next 2 weeks then a day off for a detail :) nothing else really except i reversed into some bails of straw, didnt do any damage as hit it quite hard so thats lucky, should have badges done in next couple of weeks also, they have gone green for now, not sure if it will suit, should do :) and gonna order the granville on friday :)

soon to be 182 ;)
few bits to update, clutch has nearly gone so going in for this next weekend along with a full service. . got a new boot build which imo looks the dogs dangleys isnt wired up yet as waiting for the postie to deliver wiring kit

attachment.jpg
attachment.jpg

soon to be 182 ;)
Can you still fit anything in that boot!

:O

not really lol but id rather that than (like with my old sub) have a bit of space in front of the sub and the sub get ruined. never have anyone in the back so back seats are all the space i need

soon to be 182 ;)
not much to update, new clutch on saturday along with a service. . next friday will be the start of the big detail, using all of my new products :)

soon to be 182 ;)
got my green badges on now, i really like how they look :) hopefully should be getting some PH2 side strips and colour coding them :)
11022011274.jpg

11022011275.jpg

11022011271.jpg

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
red rear badges and get shot of the renault clio stickers in the window....

colour code the spoiler, bumpstips and then paint the alloys same colour as the badge ;)

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
colourcode rubstrips, paint the badges a different colour, get rid of gay "renault clio" sticker on back window and sunstrip, slammed and spaced, done

soon to be 182 ;)
Paint alloys green... Rear badges, spoiler and bump strips all red and slam Ot!

not colour coding i like that black bits they break it up a bit, maybe just do side strips

nice car take EVERY sticker off !

and buy new plates IMO

yea agreed on needing new plates, just when i get round to ordering some

Colur code, green mirrors, neater plates.:cool:

am gonna do green mirrors

and hopefully soon have a new exhaust :)

Combo
Take all the stickers off.
Get rid of that tow strap.
Get rid of the green badges.
Get a new aerial.

Apart from that, not bad.