ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing brake light from Cup Spoiler

Never above 25mpg
Yes.
There are threads on search for this.

Yes.
I have searched and looked at all threads coinciding with it.

No.
I'm still not any clearer on what to do and how to avoid breaking the lens.

Much help is needed :)

www.renparts.co.uk
you just need to lever round the edge of it extremely carefully, it will pull out but use a rag and the largest flat edge you can, something like a wallpaper scraper.

Never above 25mpg
Thanks... I did notice there was a small hole on the inside of the brake light from looking at the Streamline Carbon one but guessing it's not a clip or lever hole.

Never above 25mpg
Thanks Josh, it's out now, used a blunt ice scraper and less than a minute of my patience :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I snapped mine like hell when removing it :( Had to take the plunge and get a new one, was a nightmare trying to get the old out as I didnt know I had to be so careful.

Glad you sorted it!

Bumder With A Buffer
Same Dan..no warning either it just went "Crack"

I have sinve bought another one though and reapired the LED's that were faulty and will change it over at some point

Never above 25mpg
Yeah surface area is key! Was epic how it just popped out! Now just looking forward to getting the spoiler back :D

Never above 25mpg
Nein Fletch, waiting for this spoiler really. Still got a cracked sideskirt so not really fancy taking pics til thats sorted either.