ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault 172 alloys in 15"???

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
It's just a name as far as I know. If you look in brochures, you'll see all wheels have a name (Atlanta, Charleston and Exis are some VW examples). The name is actually in your link.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I'm tempted to say its Alium. It's something like that anyway.

Yep that's the name, I've just been on E Bay and there's 1 on there with a bid of £80 with minutes to go. Apparently about £150 each from Renault.

Liquid Yellow 182
Okay thanks guys. £150 each.. Hmm. Is that abit expensive for these alloys? What do you guys would think would be better on my dark blue 1.2?

DCI 80
If your talking about the 5-spoke 172 wheels, the ones that are in 15" are the wheels that come on the Dynamique models.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
If your talking about the 5-spoke 172 wheels, the ones that are in 15" are the wheels that come on the Dynamique models.

They are slightly different in style on the spokes to the Alium model wheel I believe

DCI 80
There are two types of Dynamique wheel I think.

I have a DCI80 which have the 15" '172' wheel and the other type is hard to explain..

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
If he's anything like me, he won't respond. If I put "collection only" and someone messages asking to courier, I ignore them lol. 6 hour round trip for wheels? Not that bad. It'll probably cost you in fuel what a courier would cost, no?

Liquid Yellow 182
If he's anything like me, he won't respond. If I put "collection only" and someone messages asking to courier, I ignore them lol. 6 hour round trip for wheels? Not that bad. It'll probably cost you in fuel what a courier would cost, no?

Yeaa i suppose lol. But its got that "dink" on one of the alloys. Does that matter?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
No idea, I'm not that technical I'm afraid. Looks cosmetic from the picture though.