ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport sales data and colour range...

Clio v6
I thing Paddock Green killed the buyers and it might have been too late changing its name to Petrol Blue.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Good find Middo. Who was the plank who said only 20 or so 182's were fitted with Recaros??? Own up!

Didn't think Black/Gold would be the most popular.

Chocolate Bar™
Good find Middo. Who was the plank who said only 20 or so 182's were fitted with Recaros??? Own up!

Didn't think Black/Gold would be the most popular.

i would have put my money on silver being the most popular but ah well! Tis very very interesting info, useful for people who need paint codes as well.

Paddock green???? no wonder no one bought it lol

Lots of Alfas
The Blue MK1 V6's are stunning, only ever seen one.

However, I didn't know you could get Inferno MK2 V6s, any pics?! Unlikely I guess as there are only 2!

img_2419_214.jpg

daweed_1142781750_v61.jpg

There were also 3 black V6Mk1 prototypes made by twr/renault I think, I dont know what happened to them.

very good find. was suprised at 2 things.

1. 29 petrol blue 182's when we all thought there were just 9!

2. 433 racing blue 182's, only 64 with stripes! thought it would be more even than that!

EDIT - didnt read the 182cup info aswell, where its a bit more even with the racing blue and stripes options!

only 3 racing blues with recaros?! and I have one of those :) isnt there someone else on here with the same?

Only 1 Liquid yellow sold with them?

Chocolate Bar™
bet the liquid yellow ones a bloody nice car, not heard of another racing blue with recaros on here, i know theres a couple of infernos

133/225/CLS AMG
Can't seem to find anything to do with the sales figures of the Megane 225!!! :(

The missus will be interested to know that there's only 371 racin blue 182 Cups though! lol

133/225/CLS AMG
Good point Rich, although the phase 1 225 has now stopped.

From what I recall on Meganesport.net there were about 1500 phase 1 225s sold with inferno and black being the two most popular colours.

We'll have to see what they come up with once its ceased being made. :D

Chocolate Bar™
very useful indeed, answered a lot of peoples questions on here, including mine thanks!

Mountune Tractor
I wonder how many of those RS cars are still alive? Half? Less than half? More?
Iceburg Silver ph 1 quite rare, I thought they were all titanium! lol.
I'd love a sunflower ph 1 or a monaco ph 2!!! mmmmmnnnnn
There is a sunflower around my neck of the woods, didn't realise how rare they were.

I wonder how many of those RS cars are still alive? Half? Less than half? More?
I'd love to know that about mine tbh, I know that there were eight Illiad Blue mk1 vee's.
A dude on v6clio.net has one, k tec had one at fcs (the one with 330 bhp & the trophy alloys:approve: ) Theres one used in some pics in demon tweeks catalogue, i'd like to find out about the other four tbh.

clio trophy No56
anyone got any data for how many and what colours the trophy was sold in? and how many had the recaros in?

:clown:
All the uk Trophys were Capsicum Red and all had Recoros in.
Think there was about another 52 made for other countries, (swis), im sure a heard of a few blue ones but not sure of the spec.:S

anyone got any data for how many and what colours the trophy was sold in? and how many had the recaros in?

:clown:
All the uk Trophys were Capsicum Red and all had Recoros in.
Think there was about another 52 made for other countries, (swis), im sure a heard of a few blue ones but not sure of the spec.:S

500 in the UK and 50 in Switzerland, all in red. No other country had them and there weren't any in any other colour

172 Cup (Iceberg)
Mine is quite rare. Iceberg Silver, 172 CUP. Only 90 registered. I wonder how many are still plodding about?