ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport sales data and colour range...

RS Clio 182
surprised theres only 294 titanium FF 182's - although mine was originally an import from Paris so does it count in that survey? :approve:

Petrol Blue Clio182FF
1 of the only 29 petrol blues here. Looks good when clean with the sun shining (sun shows the green flick in the paint), just looks blue in any other condition.

Disastra Coupe
My dad's boss has a Megane 'f1' in liquid yellow but i'm struggling to find them on the list. Any idea's?

Clio 172 ph2

wow, this has had me amazed lookin thorugh all the colours and registrations. I have a Mars Red mk2 172 which I kow is an import so you dont see many about. I got myslef a brand new 182 and had it in 'Titanium', but lookin back I really wanted the liquid yellow one..I just wasn't daring enough back then! they look really nice with the pack on them. The V6 section has amazed me, only 1 in Moonlight, must be worth a fortune if its still knockin about..acid yellow is the one for me though if I could choose!