ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rentech'd up Cup.....! & Random pics of her...

Well with reference to my previous thread (below), here are the photos and some extras of the car from our weekend down in Portsmouth/Bognor.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=101682

Just alot of Cup pics really, but u get the idea. Rentech Sticker and the lovely clean up Job Mike did on the part of my bumper that was scraped by some dopey cow the other week.

Stickered...
IMG_5447.jpg

IMG_5377.jpg

And my rear bumper which i think you'll agree looks spotless again. (mainly for those who saw what it looked like b4).
IMG_5441.jpg

IMG_5449.jpg

And Some randoms...
Disc's get a bit rusty overnight near the Sea! :eek:

IMG_5438.jpg

IMG_5448.jpg

IMG_5388.jpg

IMG_5396.jpg

:D

nearly as good as your demo car anyway Andy!
Need some air scoops, proper cup racer style for the fogs...

best get myself upto GDI so i can have some of them stickers too. lol

Was on a slight slope in some of the pics, so the rear is a inchy bit lower i think than normal.... or looks it anyway

Last edited:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Looking good mate, everyone should have a Rentech sticker :)

Shame i didn't manage to get it on straight :rolleyes:

IMG_2452.jpg

nohing your rear springs wouldnt fix fred. honestly tho there isnt that much diff, but deffo a diff i notice but thats cos i look at it everyday. . as u can see its just a small slope so it cant have made a huge diff.... ill find a pic on a flat surface... theres not much in it. just thought id mention it.

MKIII 138
but thats not fair i cant get down to cornwall/devon or whereever you are to get a sticker boo hoo, can i order something online like... a free sticker ! lol

fine il have to stick with the crummy GDI sticker instead

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i haven't flashed my Rentech sticker on here yet, its tucked up in the garage on the back of my car, I'll get it out when my cup spoiler is fitted too, oh baby.

Weeman sucks ****
Mine aint that low at the back and I'm on the lowest setting, he must have a small boy in the boot holding a bag of sand!!

Hhahaha....
its my lil jap brother i smuggled in... pmsl.

nah, seriously, some pics just looks lower than others... ill find one where it looks higher.. hold on

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
higher?, lol. Lower, Higher, Lower, remind you of anything? Play them cards right Dansta!! looks tidy (as always)