ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rooby Clio 172

Even my magic subaru guru is having trouble getting it to run on all four cylinders. Puzzling. Short wait till we get it sorted. Got to use Plan B, and take my Impreza to the hillclimb in France next weekend. Hoping for Tregrehan on 7th and 8th June as a debut now. Bloody cars!

It's part french. What did you expect!

I didn't realise you had an Impreza of your own? Should take a V-Storm ;)

No V Storm to take at the moment!

7eko.jpg

Mine's the one on the left.

Bog standard mint condition STi version 4. An appreciating asset, so will be driving it very carefully LOL! :approve:

Off to Roscoff from Plymouth tonight, so I will wave as I head towards Millbay Docks.

Well guys, finally.
Tammy and I drove the Cliopreza for the firsrt time at Truro & District Motor CLubs Tregrehan Hillclimb last weekend.
We had a few teething problems, as expected.
Unable to get more than a base map in the car, as the standard Subaru water pump isn't man enough to circulate coolant to the rad, so an electric pump is being fitted right now.
Handling and stopping is beyond expectations, despite only guesswork on the set up.
No video as I didn't really have time to get to grips with the new driftcam.
Some pics for you though...

vp8z.jpg

xuz7.jpg

0pm4.jpg

clio 182 trophy
Amazing mate! Cant wait to see it in action. If you do still decide to take it to llandow make sure you keep me posted! Congrats it looks the nuts

j-k

lots
You can buy an alternator relocation kit which is what they fit when reversing the inlet manifold to shorten front mount inter cooler pipe work.

j-k

lots
Thought that one was cheap enough too. But if you have the skills to fabricate it yourself, then FairPlay to you.

Collecting the car from Enginetuner tomorrow, all mapped and ready to head off to Brecon Motor Club's Epynt hillclimb this weekend. Will see if I can find an 8 year old to operate the new drift cam for me!

clio 182 trophy
"It's a silly idea, but it seems to work". No Mr announcer, it is an epic idea! "He can always go on to bigger and better things". Yep, 50Obhp but keeping the same car!

Well done fella, awesome!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
No footage of me up yet from last weekends Castle Hillclimb, so here is my daughter Tammy in the car

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KopsiXw42DE&feature=youtu.be&a[/video]

My mate (Matt, bloke with glasses and about 8 teeth in his entire head) and his kids saw you at the weekend. Said they spoke to you too and you were a very nice man!

They also said your daughter is a good driver and the car sounded better than anything there!