ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rooby Clio 172

n3dcgF.jpg

1HGHWm.jpg

qyd5KC.jpg

Thought I would share a small "moment" at Castle Combe on Monday!
Somehow a pad retaining pin parted company with the caliper and turned my front off side wheel into a split rim!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Epic mate :approve:

Chi will be chasing you down to sell it to him VERY soon ! (no doubt) floL

Any mention of some extra engine work to turn it into a ballistic missile?

This do for you?

x2lTup.jpg

Work starts at Enginetuner in Plymouth for next year's engine.

2.35 stroker with GT30 turbo plus all the goodies, should be capable of pushing 500BHP and 500lbs/ft of torques.

I had left the original rear spoiler on, as I was going to be fitting a proper wing on the rear. However the MSA are changing the rules next year meaning I will no longer be able to run an aerofoil wing, so I might well replace it with a V6 one.

172 cup, Impreza P1
Should be one hell of an engine.

Did you get the block work done at AS Performance? I know Alyn did this conversion for odb's but not sure if others offer it now.

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
Looks like some proper trashing but good to see the car back together!

If you don't have the gt30 yet, i have a brand new efr 7064 for sale ;) new technology, better than garrett in every way

Looks like some proper trashing but good to see the car back together!

If you don't have the gt30 yet, i have a brand new efr 7064 for sale ;) new technology, better than garrett in every way

Thanks, but I have already sorted the spec we need with Turbo Technics, they are building a special hybrid unit for me especially for hillclimbing, as we need a fast spool, good torque, motorsport bearings and the exact size compressors for the 2.35.

This do for you?

x2lTup.jpg

Work starts at Enginetuner in Plymouth for next year's engine.

2.35 stroker with GT30 turbo plus all the goodies, should be capable of pushing 500BHP and 500lbs/ft of torques.

I had left the original rear spoiler on, as I was going to be fitting a proper wing on the rear. However the MSA are changing the rules next year meaning I will no longer be able to run an aerofoil wing, so I might well replace it with a V6 one.

That works. That works very nicely.

That's a bit of a shame about the aerofoil, a nice big surf board would have completed the look of this care nicely! I think a V6 spoiler could be the way to go, in that case.

Hehe, another project rears it's ugly head! Keeping you all guessing, but an unfinished Subaru powered project is wending its way courtesy of a well known auction site. Not a Renault this time though!

Reactions: -J-