ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR Results for my mk2 172

Clio Sport 2.0 mk2
Finally got it RR' d after RS Tuner custom Re-map (not the standard GroupN one) from Henk.

Here are the results;
rsdyno.jpg

I have a decat, complete 60mm exhaust pipes, SS muffler and a custom made cold air intake + Henk' s custom re-map.

Max 188.7 hp
Max 206 NM Tork
151.2 Wheel Power

Thanks Henk ;)

b/g 182, meg tourer
great results there!
i got 181.2hp and 220Nm torque on my 182 with an itg pannel filter and miltek exhaust (standard cat) last week. was very happy with that.

Clio Sport 2.0 mk2
My tork seems a bit low. I was expecting a higher output in tork. Is that a normal tork rate?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Can't the RS Tuner give you a bhp/torque reading on-the-road if linked up to a laptop?

Clio Sport 2.0 mk2
Thanx m8!

Soon I will get a short transmission with the ratio 15/61. My current one is 15/58 and the fifth gear ratio is too long and weak. So my first 4 gears will improve a bit more.

2002 Clio Sport
Hi btaser2, where can you get a 4-2-1 182 mani? I live in Peru and own a 2002 Clio Sport that would like to upgrade its performance a bit. Any hints besides the 4-2-1 mani?