ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Russ 16v's Cup Road Racer Blog.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Looking Good, God I'm loving this Thread especially now it is all coming together,

May be a Stupid Suggestion but for the window winders is there no way of modifying one of those ratchet heads where it pulls 1 way and then clicks back, So you would wind up to the cage then click it back wards and start again!
If you know what I mean??

yea you can do that, but i think i will jsut extend them, i tried to move the whole mech up... but its bound by space and the length of the cables

80MPG BEEZA
sure you could just open the door abit and wind the window down

did you get carbon cards for the rear section? and how much was it for the front 2 cards?

i got a tool at home and it cuts carbon fibre great and doesnt splint the material, well it worked on my bonnet a treat its like a composite drill bit, looks like it would work on a dremel but works with any drill and only cost a couple of quid

clio 200 F4Rt
another excellent update!

have to say about the cage and window winder issue.... i have the same cage, and the bars that are stopping the window winder dont go there in my diagram, they connect the main hoop to the front roof sections (if that makes sence).

not that it makes much difference!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
another excellent update!

have to say about the cage and window winder issue.... i have the same cage, and the bars that are stopping the window winder dont go there in my diagram, they connect the main hoop to the front roof sections (if that makes sence).

not that it makes much difference!

i know, f**king OMP didnt send me a diagram! can you send it to me.... but late .. but i want to know LOL

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
sure you could just open the door abit and wind the window down

did you get carbon cards for the rear section? and how much was it for the front 2 cards?

i got a tool at home and it cuts carbon fibre great and doesnt splint the material, well it worked on my bonnet a treat its like a composite drill bit, looks like it would work on a dremel but works with any drill and only cost a couple of quid

was gona buy them for the rears but the pannel has lots of angles and there is limited fixing pionts,

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
looking good ben :D window winer is a bummer, i hate it when stuff like that happens :mad:

i've got to cut my carbon door cards for the handle soon, dreading it as i want it as neat as possible!

This thread is great, top stuff ben.

Why are you keeping the speakers though?!

Even track cars need radio's, i'd do the same.
That said the 205 is a bit sparse.

mine doesn't have a radio :clown: will use an ipod for long journeys, or sing to myself :approve:

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
yer mine wernt neat.. but the speaker covered it up LOL! reminds me.. those f**king carbon handles havent turned up!

still got that link you got yours from?

yer mine wernt neat.. but the speaker covered it up LOL! reminds me.. those f**king carbon handles havent turned up!

still got that link you got yours from?

aww mate they messed me around with my seats, then the handles didnt turn up for a while :dapprove: trouble is the seats were cheaper than aywhere else, and i couldnt find those handles anywhere else!

will pm you the link :D

dont be shy with the link!!!

will fax it over tomorrow Ben, as its at home and i am at work!

lol ;)

be warned, they dont have the best customer service, good prices though!

ben have you decided what you're doing with the brake bias valve? i think im gonna leave it for now and just clean up my stock one, if it doesnt work for whatever reason i'll take another look at an in-car adjuster

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
dont be shy with the link!!!

will fax it over tomorrow Ben, as its at home and i am at work!

lol ;)

ben have you decided what you're doing with the brake bias valve? i think im gonna leave it for now and just clean up my stock one, if it doesnt work for whatever reason i'll take another look at an in-car adjuster

yer i bought the AP one! ha.... and a bigger master cylinder hahaha

ps.. anyone.. never order from the said company!

lol ;)

yer i bought the AP one! ha.... and a bigger master cylinder hahaha

ps.. anyone.. never order from the said company!

lol can't argue with that advice! mind you as long as you're not in a rush for you're parts you'll be ok lol

have you worked out how to fit the bias valve? have you found somewhere to get the Y piece connectors for the brake pipes, or can you just use a T piece? i've worked it out and it doesnt look that hard, just i've already plumbed in all the pipes, and dont have a flaring tool, but i am tempted :rolleyes:

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
lol.. f**k knows the guy from rally design said " il send you what you need to make the whole thing work"

LOL @ that

lol.. f**k knows the guy from rally design said " il send you what you need to make the whole thing work"

LOL @ that

:lolup:

i worked it out to be

2 lines come out of master cylinder for rear brakes, connect using Y piece into 1 pipe, this pipe runs to bias valve, then another pipe coming out, split this using Y piece into 2 pipes again, run these to rear brakes as normal.

sounds simple eh :D

i have heard of dual circuit bias valves meaning no need for the Y pieces, but i'll be damned if i can find one! :dapprove:

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
careful with the Alcon clutch plate, they stopped using them in the cup racers because they explode

were they using the paddle though? though they used the organic?

hope not anyways for £350 for just the plate