ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Russ_16v's ITB'd & Caged 182 Track Car (Was Crispy's)

when you said in your first post, you had been driving your old mans car free since you passed...... surely that wasnt the aston parked in the garage? lovely choice of mods too

Re: One Year on & £**** spent

quote phase1sr:

I beg to differ, it's as strong as hell, plenty good enough for a tin can car.

Love it,Chrispy your car is awesome

sd30a1.jpg

TrackCar & F30 330d
I'll just do a few little updates at a time :)

So going on from my last update i had removed aroud 30kg from the car and then sent it off to the bodyshop to be painted :)

This is what it looked like when i got it back :)

IMG_4342.jpg

IMG_4343.jpg

IMG_4344.jpg

Befor

IMG_4273.jpg

After

IMG_4366.jpg

IMG_4367.jpg

IMG_4369.jpg

IMG_4370.jpg

IMG_4371.jpg

IMG_4375.jpg

Really pleased with the result, its not 100% amazing quality but its just a track car so its good enough

The metal in the steering wheel was going a funny colour so i masked it up

IMG_4352.jpg

And sprayed it matt black

IMG_4354.jpg

Then went to the Nurburgring and it was fully amazing even if i did have a little kiss with a concret barrier.

I'll just upload some pics from the trip

CLIO PH1 172
love the gaffa tape picture!!! also last picture looks amazing car looks top dollor mate

what have you put over all you loom ? or is that a dash ? looks like cloth?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
What are the stickers about mate? Are they actually sponsoring you (sorry if i've missed it in the thread)

TrackCar & F30 330d
love the gaffa tape picture!!! also last picture looks amazing car looks top dollor mate

what have you put over all you loom ? or is that a dash ? looks like cloth?

The loom is actually on the other side of the car so its not in the cabin. Its just cloth but i'v trimmed it and stuck it on so now it looks a million times better :) Its on there to stop the glair on the windscreen.

What are the stickers about mate? Are they actually sponsoring you (sorry if i've missed it in the thread)

Its a combination of free stickers i allready had and all the OMP stickers were given to my universitys Formula Student race team. I just put them on for my trip to the ring as a laugh :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
Well i broke down 20 miles away from home so my old man came out and towed me home. Then at home i squashed it between two washers and a bolt, so its got a good connection now :)

None
Very nice chris, would love to have the bottle to strip my clio to that extent.........or even just a bit :)