ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scum of the earth

Went back to my car last nite in a multi stori car park

window smashed, 1 day old sony head unit gone, two 8 inch subs and box and legacy 400w amp

they had smashed through the barrier as well

i had tints and my allows were at home luckily

no uva damage

Double bugger with a very large black mans willy!

Without wanting to sound a bit...erm...insensative, but why on earth did you leave your headunit in the car? Well I am thinking, doesnt it have removal facia?

Still a bugger though, cant just leave and live can they. Due to me nolonger having rear seats and thus a boot I am buying a huge sub that you can only fit through the boot. But I am fitting some special locks the boot, so they will have to try and fit it through the windows, and that aint happening.

Also it was probably the tints that attracted them to you.

Other things to remember is this. When I enter my home villiage or get within 1 mile of the car park I am heading for I turn off the music. Dont let the foot buggers be able to follow the sound.

Paul

ps there is rather a lot of bum entereing references in that...i am quite worried.

man y dont they ever get caught in the act by some black belt in akido or karate in a lonely car park and no witnesses !!!

like joyriders always get out unhurt its the poor sod they hit that gets the pain

sorry to hear about the damage

bugger mate,

i know how you feel, my car has gone missing overnight

and i dont hold much hope of getting it back :(

have previously had my ICE go missing

my dad came home last night to find 2 lads walking around my car with a torch the crunts they had already nicked the valve caps off the cooper s and saxo

I remember someone trying to nick the valve caps off a mates Nova (I know he deserved it!)

They didnt count on the high jumping german sheperd dog from next door. Apparantly it cleared the huge fence in one leap. Then procceded to "warn them of there actions"

I would have loved to have seen it.

Paul

Renaultsport Clio 182

Christ, another one thats been done!

Sorry mate, b******s!

Did you leave it overnight in the car park?

Right i am wrapping mine in cotton wool and locking it in the garage!

Havea look round the car park it may say cars parked here at owners own risk but if not claim from the car park.

I belive that even if they do say that it lesft at owners risk they still have some sort of duty to keep cars safe.

Sorry to here about it though. It makes me thing its not even worth changing anything on the car which is visible.

EDD

Willy2

total Sh*theads, go find your local thief friend and ask about for your stuff, no doubt they are gonna want to shift the gear!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Wont the Sony HU be coded ? not much consolation for you but at least you know they are probably not gonna get to use it.

cheers lads

its an mx630 electric flipdown so it didnt have facia removal!

bambam, wats happenin to ure car?

i left it for one hour only!!