ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SDV - proffesionally track prepped, coilovers, cage, strut braces.........

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
no.................

just flapped up.........ready for the haynes track day, it is a new combo the flaps and willies so thought i would document it...

sl*g
100_2530.gif

100_2533.gif

100_2532.gif

should make it about 10bhp quicker...lol

wooo hooo 4 days to go. S25 is getting a clean on Friday night, tempted to strip everything out too, not because I want to go faster (because frankly, I'll be lucky to beat a ride-on lawnmower round the circuit) but because it sounds so good and raw.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Mine will be filthy as usual. I've currently got 1kg of sugar loose all over in the back of mine since a load I bought from Makro decided to open itself when I went, ahem, a little bit too fast/sideways round a roundabout.

Never a good idea with 5 trays of 24 cans of coke either.

Sorry Neil, back to the $LAG ;)

Clio 182
Very ****, shame ya havnt done the stuff in the title tho...got me a little bit excited then, lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
lol...indeed it is dan.....

jamesy the flaps are the future

as for the title....i expect at somepoint in my ownership they will be applied

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
as for the title....i expect at somepoint in my ownership they will be applied

^^^You have only ever been on a track once,slightly OTT ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
history is nothing mr tucker...the future is where its at

whos to say that sdv will not become a track car whilst my noble will be my everyday drive.....lol

Banana
Nice mate, I love them. I have them myself infact. There is however a growing number of flap haters on this forum though. Eventually, they will be as outlawed as lexus lights lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
agree rufstuf

mine are not for looks though...they are for practicality, they are there to do a job which they do so i couldn't really give 2 hoots what the majority think i am keeping them

let them outlaw the flaps i will still wear them...

182 and 5 GTT
Not keen on the flaps! lol! Willy wheels look great against the colour of your car though. suits it really well.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
cheers people...as said above nick....there is reason for the flaps

and bunzee i would reply with the same but have never seen your flaps...perhaps saturday...lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
have a go in the thong......

well being what it is and were it goes it may already be to full up to have a go in...but it would be my pleasure if you try squeezing in for a go.....lol

Sweet, someone mentioned Freebones wheels, any excuse to post this pic...

72045373-M.jpg

I love them, far better than Neil's chat up lines.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
ummmm.......kind of a dark anthracite colour i think...lol

what chat up lines.......again chris purely speaking FACT as there is no extra space in my thong if i am in it..