ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

seat belt beeping stopped

last night i used me car and didnt put me seatbelt on and the beeper didnt come on???? any ideas. not fussed really as i always wear it but seems odd that it should just stop?

[Edited by bsimmer3000 on 15 November 2004 at 4:51pm]

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by bsimmer3000 on 15 November 2004

last night i used me car and didnt put me seatbelt on ....... not fussed really as i always wear it

[Edited by bsimmer3000 on 15 November 2004 at 4:51pm]
:confused:

Da

Less

often wondered this too...the Expression i get as courtesy car always beeps when no seatbelt, whereas my Authentique just displays a light on dash. Is there a way to switch the beep on/off?? :confused:

Renault Laguna Coupe

depends on when your car was made I think, my 2002 172 just had the light, 2004 model has the beep too.

You can disconnect the seatbelt noist by pulling the black wire from the loom in the belt so the computer thinks you have youe belt on all the time. I dont recommend it though.

Earlier models dont have the buzzing noise bit added into the car.

Quote: Originally posted by DazDaMan on 15 November 2004

ok, cheers for info edde! ;)
I dont recomend pulling the lead though as in a crash the airbags set off differently if your belted up then not belted up and it could end up hurting yourself a lot.