ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sell now or later but whats it worth

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6

at last ive got a good enough quote for a 1.8 16v so i want to get rid of the RT but im not sure if its worth selling right now.

i have to take some time and save a bit of money anyway but it may be worth selling the RT now and driving my dads car till i can get enough cash and find a good valver, then again it may be worth holding onto the RT a bit longer cos its value wont drop. not sure.

The RT -

1996, n reg, 62000 miles, FSH, cambelt done on 60k, mot and tax till March. proven 74bhp at wheels

body - 15" masitaly RPMs with toyo proxes allround, custom twin exit cat back exhaust, lowered 55mm on P.I shocks and springs/ torsion bar adjusted to match, EBC turbo discs with greenstuff pads

interior - push button start, neon sign, strobes, sparco peddels, white dials, battery guage with pillar mount.

Ice - sony radio cassette head unit with 10CD changer, JBL P93s in stealth shelf, 12" stealth sub and XS440 amp in custom box. (think thats it)

i know the body needs a bit of work so whatever anyone says ill have to knock the price down by £500 :(

with sellin a car, treat it as if youre going to get next to nothin then anything you get over and above will be greatly appreciated. No one wants second hand cars so if you get a grand smile.

If you can sell it to an Enthusiast try and get what youve spent out on it.