ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Senuti/Yamipod or sonething else

Did ask in another thread but didn't get much response. I've had the misfortune of finding out my mates are clearly useless or just robbing b******s and have lost a fair few physical CD's from my collection. They're still on my iPod so I'd like a hassle free way of getting the tracks off without files being duplicated or corrupted in the process. Any recommendations?

You certainly did. Nobody else bothered to reply, it certainly looks like it should do the trick was just looking for a few more opinions. When I had a HDD failure a few years back the software I used made a complete f**king mess of transferring the tracks back off my iPod so wanted to be sure I wouldn't have a repeat that's all.

I've been using it for a few years now, on 4 different iPods and it's been absolutely fine. Simple enough to use as well.

Downloaded this tonight and did a test with a handful of tracks and all appears well. No fucked up/duplicated tracks and the UI is nice and clean/simple. Cheers for the suggestion.