ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Separated at birth... reunited now...

Golf R
Having found out recently that R27 number 286 (ours) and number 287 (mikeclio182's) were a mere 10 mins down the road from each other, we decided to get some pictures of them both together. Separated when they left France but now living almost within the same postal code!

DSCF1139X.jpg

DSCF1142X.jpg

DSCF1145X.jpg

DSCF1147X.jpg

DSCF1148X.jpg

DSCF1149X.jpg

DSCF1151X.jpg

DSCF1154X.jpg

DSCF1144X.jpg

DSCF1155X.jpg

DSCF1160X.jpg

DSCF1162X.jpg

DSCF1163X.jpg

Took loads of pic's, not all have come out great but these seem to be the best of the bunch :)

M2 Competition
Reckon it looks better with the stickers and properly spaced plate! Splitter makes front look too high too :S lol i think thats all... ;)

Lovely cars though mate, would love one.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol. Any pics of mike's without yours in the way! ;)

Not 100% convinced by the splitter tho...

clio 172
great pics guys. Matt the sticker on gareths are the stickers made up for josh a local lad who died recently who was on the forum sadly missed never forgotton sticker reads JOSHWA172
RIP 1986 - 2008
josh had these on his car union jack and his user name on his rear windows

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You love that field eh? ;)

I prefer them with graphics tbh! Didn't think i would, but it kind of breaks up the yellllla!

Turbo LY R27
Yeah i think mikes looks better too;) :cool:

The splitter looks so different in the flesh, it does suit it, its just hard to capture the lines suit it well! the rear spoiler makes all the difference, both will be on order for mine at some point this year, awsome day today, we got so much attention lol, both stunning in the sun.

Glad you guys like the pics, more to follow soon of the sisters!!!:)

Golf R
You love that field eh? ;)

field is a new location today.... never been there before lol

and as for the splitter comments.... horses for courses, i love it and it's my car so that's all that matters to me :) as mike says though, it is hard to capture it well in pic's, looks better in the flesh

this is a closer pic of the sticker :

DSCF0976.jpg

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
The front splitters look awesome in the flesh. It's very dominant in those pictures, but in the flesh it's very subtle. I'm glad you never went with the sideskirt add-ons though :)