ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show me your carbon

please can people post pictures of their car parts that have been either remoulded in carbon fibre or layered in a carbon fibre effect?

the more pics the better, have been reading through some threads (bics mainly!) and wanted to get an idea of what else will look good on the car.

to go on this car i have so far put down for fog surrounds, washer blanks, wing mirrors (unsure), rear bumper insert . . . ;

IMG_0432.gif

IMG_1458.gif

also it now has a megane splitter not a cup one as the cup one was almost smashed several times.

cheers for any thoughts and suggestions

jamie

VRS
carbon front diamond, carbon rear diamond and badges, carbon side strips and bullets, carbon cold air feed trumpet, carbon bonnet, carbon boot lid, carbon door pillars, carbon spoiler............................................. F*ck it get it all done carbon jamie ;)

carbon front diamond - like silver
carbon rear diamond and badges, badges eh? hmmmm!
carbon side strips and bullets, like my colour car ;)
carbon cold air feed trumpet, hmmm clever!!
carbon bonnet, nope, too chavvy
carbon boot lid, hmmm, same
carbon door pillars, def same
carbon spoiler, same again, would look out of place :)
F*ck it get it all done carbon jamie ;) do you think im made of money lol!

long time andy, you alright lad?

a turbo'd yellow car
carbon front diamond, carbon rear diamond and badges, carbon side strips and bullets, carbon cold air feed trumpet, carbon bonnet, carbon boot lid, carbon door pillars, carbon spoiler............................................. F*ck it get it all done carbon jamie ;)

:lolup: what he said!

is dirty.
I ain't seen you about for ages man. You used to be such a pic *****. Any latest pictures of your ride? Or your dads?

VRS
carbon front diamond - like silver
carbon rear diamond and badges, badges eh? hmmmm!
carbon side strips and bullets, like my colour car ;)
carbon cold air feed trumpet, hmmm clever!!
carbon bonnet, nope, too chavvy
carbon boot lid, hmmm, same
carbon door pillars, def same
carbon spoiler, same again, would look out of place :)
F*ck it get it all done carbon jamie ;) do you think im made of money lol!

lol yea im good matey, you still driving that shed around ;) i take it the type r plan never went through? you could always get some carbon backed misanos ;)

I ain't seen you about for ages man. You used to be such a pic *****. Any latest pictures of your ride? Or your dads?

lol yeah full time work tends to do that to an ex student who was on here 24/7! car is back from having bashed in sides repaired, so now just getting some well earnt tlc (tasty looking carbon)

lol yea im good matey, you still driving that shed around ;) i take it the type r plan never went through? you could always get some carbon backed misanos ;)

type r fell through once insurance was sorted etc etc. cut a long story short, sister destroyed a car on family insurance, dads r8 isnt exactly cheap so between us it made no sense (plus work is within walking distance so car doesnt get driven!)

you selling yours?

jamie

is dirty.
Pictures of the sister...? Only joking mate. Yeah get some pictures up of the car. Always used to love it and did say it was one of the better looking non-sports on here.
You selling your car anytime soon?

VRS
taking some bits off it in prep for future selling, it will probably be new year but im slowly getting it ready, havent a clue whats next though, need to put my pennies into property

lol ricky. patience boy, things on going on with it (and will be fully PCd in three weeks time) so pics will come then.

i know andy mate, buying a flat in leeds next year, ouch

Chocolate Bar™
taking some bits off it in prep for future selling, it will probably be new year but im slowly getting it ready, havent a clue whats next though, need to put my pennies into property

V6 V6 V6 ;)

he wants a diesel :S

jamie, i've gone with the carbon mirrors for mine, but having seen the streamline demo cup i'm not sure about them against the blue. however the smaller detailing like mirror blanks and fog surrounds would be smart.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Few of mine & tonyt bits, drop Tonyt a Pm for prices mate ;)

DSC05198.jpg

DSC05121.jpg

DSC05117.jpg

DSC05081.jpg

Theres a few more bits... but you get the idea...

All bits are straight fit, as the carbon is covered over the standard part = perfect fit & no playing around with glue etc

James

Chocolate Bar™
not gonna happen matey....

...although i will no doubt have to secretely spend serious £££'s ;)

Few of mine & tonyt bits, drop Tonyt a Pm for prices mate ;)

DSC05117.jpg

All bits are straight fit, as the carbon is covered over the standard part = perfect fit & no playing around with glue etc

James

thats what i wanted!! yeah in talks with tony, think you're gonna be helping mate ;)

jamie, i've gone with the carbon mirrors for mine, but having seen the streamline demo cup i'm not sure about them against the blue. however the smaller detailing like mirror blanks and fog surrounds would be smart.

twas what i was thinkin lad . . . hmm

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
yeah in talks with tony, think you're gonna be helping mate ;)

Ok matey cool, all the carbon stuff is in my project thread -http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=340164&page=10 some where! LOL

alien green rs133
IMG_0432.gif

im getting close to mine looking like yours :D

18189064a8883455008o.jpg

just needs to be lower :(

and better wheels :dapprove:

best colour though :D

hutchie

Last edited:
can i show you my carbon even though I dont own a clio lol... this is my pride and joy...

jaggearsurround1.jpg

carbondash6.jpg

carbondash8.jpg

carbondash4.jpg

carbon seat backs are next... heres an engine bay shot as well.. as theres a tiny bit of carbon...

enginebay1.jpg

all the best

Tony